Why

A week before.

Jisoo was tired when she came home in the evening, her daily jogging around the block became daily torture where she exhausts herself for hours. Her fatigue was evident, she lazily got out of her snickers and went up the stairs to take a shower. Her attention was haphazardly scattered, she didn't notice the cat laying on her bed,  and went straight to the shower.

When she came out she finally collected herself and immediately spotted the black object in the feet of her bed, she realizes what it was after a second.

A rather small retro camera, in perfect condition, but still out of place.

Jisoo didn't own one, nor did Jennie.

She approached it, barely aware of her own frown, taking it in her hands and pressing the play button was the most natural thing she had ever done.

**

7TH OF JUNE 20XX YEAR.

16:09 PM.

VIDEO LENGHT: 7 MINUTES 3 SECONDS.

**

The camera display shows the ceiling and is shaken for a moment, second.

The girl appears in the zoom and smiles childishly. Her blonde mane is the most captivating, or the second after her smile, a third after her eyes.

"Yeah, finally!" She chuckles and places the camera slightly further away, her hand supporting it, but then she lets it go. "it was driving me crazy to turn this thing on."

She brushes her blonde hair with left hand, her smile never leaving her face. She clears her throat and her eyes tear away from the camera and she looks away, deep in thought all of a sudden.

"Umm, I probably need to introduce myself now, yeah.

I'm,

I'm Lisa Manoban... uh, and haven't we met before?" She winks at the camera and then hides her face in her palms from embarrassment. Her cheeks are flushed and she smiles guiltily at her own joke.

Her face becomes serious for a moment and she brings her hand back to the camera, fidgeting in her spot.

"My doctor says it will be better to have some... some memories certain. Recorded, photo will do, too." She trails off, "I.. hope that it won't be another problem for my parents."

Lisa looks straight at the camera and her eyes piercing and sad. "I promised to make some videos, just to try at least. I'm not good at it, even though my dad keeps getting me these cameras on birthdays."

The sunlight becomes a bit dim so Lisa takes the camera and places it on the windowsill, her hands folded on the sill and her chin and head are leaned on them. The sun shows the girl's eyes' color the best, flickering, playing and they shine as the sun itself, honey and flowers, happiness and grief.

"I'm quite good at dancing though. You never know, but I hope you will be, too."

"It sounds strange," she laughs. "especially when I avoid the main information. But I need to hurry up now, Jennie will be pissed off if she waits for me another 10 minutes to pick her up." She smirks, probably not so against the idea to be getting on the nerves of her best friend.

She sits up, her eyes are now determined, her chin up and back straight. She chews her lips for a second, but after that her expressions is saying; I can do it.

"So, it's better be done quickly."

"My name is Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban. I'm 18 years old, and

I have a tumor,

I'm losing my memory."

..

A/N

I hope that explains why the car accident happened to Pranpriya