Competition

Lisa's POV

I smiled at the girl but just then my smile became a wide smug smirk. I know this game and I'm in the mood to play.

"Hi there too, beautiful. Have any plans for tonight?" The girl asked me in response. My eyes slowly traveled from her playful but yet cold eyes to luscious and really tempting rose lips, which she bit the moment I laid my gaze on it.

"Nothing really. But give me your number and we'll have fun....if you're ready..." I said breathing deeply and almost whispering as my eyes, i know, got darker.

"Does it mean that you're? Already?" She stared at my eyes almost lovingly, with care, you look like that at the woman you've just made love with, we both know how attractive it can be for girls. Playgirls have their methods. ".....So needy...." She added.

All this time we were slowly approaching each other and now she whispered 'needy' in my ear. I smiled, she smells nicely.

But it's not an end.

I sensually wrapped my arm around her tiny waist making her come closer, she shivered almost invisibly. "So are you, babygirl" I said lastly.

We stayed for a few seconds more and pulled from each other lazily.

We smiled and burst in laughter, our eyes sparkling 'cause we know we both did good.

She offered a handshake and I gladly accepted.

"Joy", she told, holding my hand gently in hers.

"Lisa", I stated with pleasure.

"Gghhm" fake cough attracted our attention to the blonde girl, who was rolling her eyes on us.

Oops.

-----------------------

3hd person pov

Lisa and Joy slowly approached the girl with pouty faces, Joy then engulfed her in a tight hug and whispered: "I missed you, my grumpy puppy" the phrase softened Chaeng's expression and she returned the hug.

"So, how about to introduce me your new friend?", Joy smiled sheepishly at her.

Lisa was fast enough to butt in and, holding the girl's shoulders tightly in a half embrace, she said,

"Ohh, we are actually.... I'm her cousin" as bad at lying as she was Lisa laughed nervously and felt deathly stare she was receiving from Chaeng.

"Ohh! I didn't know Aunt Jessica has children" Joy said looking not surprised at all.

Chaeng rolled her eyes knowing that Joy has never been a person you can easily fool. She nudged Lisa and then girl started talking nonsense again:

"Yeah, I mean...." She looked at Chaeyoung who was surely enjoying her struggle.

Joy smiled understandingly. "Listen, I don't give a hell who you are to each other as long as you're not in toxic relationships and, as long as you don't lay a finger on my innocent bestfriend, understood?" Joy said calmly with strong voice.

Lisa nodded feeling proud of her own little perfomance.

She didn't want to lie either, but she wanted to know more about Joy's reactions. The girl didn't let her down at all. She can trust her. Because people who don't tolerate the lie and would rather make situation clear than sugarcoated are most likely to be truly accepting.

Lisa came back in her confident self and looked at Chaeyoung gently, "You have an amazing friend" and as on cue Rosé lightened up and put her arms on both girls' shoulders, smiling, "No, I have two".

---------------

The bell rang making them separate their ways, Lisa and Chae promised Joy to explain their situation and girl just nodded and kissed their cheeks before leaving them.

"Well, just go in your class and I'll do the rest", Lisa said smiling and shooed her to the class.

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at the girl suspiciously, but eventually hurried and entered the crowd of rushing students.

Lisa breathed in and out as she slowly vanished in the purple light leaving the dark alley empty.