Part 16

"Wooohooo!" a girl's voice cut the silence of a never sleeping city. The sound echoed as three girls lazily observed the view from the 24th floor of the famous 5-stars hotel WENOME.

"I can't believe that you made me get up here," Chaeng giggled and squeezed shoulders of two other girls. To say the least she felt free. But to say the truth she would never come here if not for these two dumbasses. She was too afraid of the height and also, as Joy likes to say about her, "deadly serious about protecting her life".

Her evening couldn't go better; instead of getting her to some random bar as she assumed them to do, Joy and Lisa just dragged her to the central park. Laughing and bickering and almost getting lost (which wasn't even noticed by the two) they finally got the ice-cream and hot-cocoa. They occupied a bench, munching on snacks between deep conversations, jokes and teasings. Throughout the whole night Chaeyoung was always between the two; Lisa on her left and Joy on her right, and she's never felt happier, as a matter of fact, she was having her best time.

The way Lisa got protective of her whenever some guy was staring, (she even almost punched one because of saltry comment) and Joy being her flirting self but never letting go of her hand and making sure that she's warm....she knew that the puzzle of her life became much more complete. And noisy.

A few hours ago

"Give me a minute," Joy quizzically glanced and then faced Lisa.

After a few final pinches of Lisa's cheeks and try-not-to-laugh-at-my-serious-face sessions, which were failed, Joy grinned and cleared her throat....."Did it hurt...?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, and uncontrollably snickered. "You tell me," they looked at each other's eyes intently...and burst into laughter.

"You two children!" Chaeyoung playfully slapped their heads but it only made them laugh more.

She pouted and after felt engulfed into an embrace, they hug her tightly still giggling. The passerby could say that they were drunk indicating their behavior, but the truth was they were just happy, lightful with their moves and not minding anyone else, still respectful to whoever they're around.

"Okay...okay!"

"You said it three times already?" Rosé smiled at her friend.

"Don't mind me, I'm still in the process." Joy leaned back on the bench watching the breathtaking view of the dawn.

Lisa shifted her position slightly so her arm engulfed both girls' shoulders (the perks of being long-armed and long-legged goddess(I mean...angel)) Lisa thought.

They relaxed feeling each other's warm and Chaeyoung leaned on Lisa's shoulder watching last drops of sun.

"Come on gays, I want you to see something," Joy tugged their hands and they stood up lazily with Lisa regaining her energy and dancing excitedly.

"I promise, if you're a pervert and want to show us your red room, I'm still your friend," Lisa said solemnly and smiled like an idiot leaving Rosé confused.

"What's the red roo.."

Lisa realized her mistake and so did Joy.

"Nothing!" They were so in sync that scared Chaeng, who placed her hand above her heart. She then calmed a bit and narrowing her eyebrows grumpily and pinched their ears. "FYI, I can google it."

Lisa grinned at Joy "We still can explain in the most innocent way in comparison to google," they nodded and all the three started walking...

"So, there is a term called 'BDSM'," Joy started, getting a punch from Lisa. "I said innocent."