Part 18

The next hour was spent on bickering (between Lisa and Joy), Tough conversation about style and fashion (between Joy and Chaeng); well, mostly because Rosie didn't want to wear mini shorts that, btw, always were merely a compliment to her minimalistic wardrobe, but never a thing to actually wear. And of course eating wholesome amount of doughnuts and cinnamon rolles.

After all, girls finally were ready for the day and happily went out of Rosie's house, heading to school.

Doing the very same routine they repeated a few times during last week, Lisa went into the alley and got out without any proofs of her physical existance; not for all, Rosie could still see her. Joy suggested them to not enable her to see Lisa yet, it wasn't so necessary anyway to do it right now.

So as Joy pecked their checks, (For Lisa, she got the air one and in the direction of hers, that Rosie simply poked her finger in to) they separated their ways to their respective classes.

Lisa's arm around Rosé's shoulders, both chewing some cherry flavored gums and this kind of vibe was pretty unusual for Chaeyoung-that-quiet-always-on-time-girl, which was what other used to call her, nah, not at all, but now, with the clothes Joy made her wear, gum and relaxed atmosphere she was carrying with her....it was....

"Omg, it's hot today"

Lisa said vehemently fanning herself and pointing indirectly at Jennie's seat when they entered the classroom.

Well, the case wasn't the revealing sports bra, nor the way Jennie brushed her hair away with her hand, but inevitably, Rosie's sight fell directly at her exposed abdomen, which, as amused Lisa noticed, caused the sequence of following reactions from Chae;

1. Rosé suddenly stopped on her path to the seat;

3. Mouth's slightly agape;

4. Her naturally rosy cheeks got a tint of red on them;

5. Hyperventilation? Well, no! Jennie's effect is that Rosie forgets that the breathing's necessary;

6. And last but not least: she unconsciously started walking in Jennie's direction which wouldn't be so bad if Jennie wasn't looking at her with unreadable expression.

When Rosie met Jennie's gaze, she repeated the reaction number 1 and, after a small smile, quickly turned around and hurriedly walked to her seat, looking down in embarrassment. Which caused a happy grin on Jennie's lips to appear and made Lisa snicker the whole class after the incident. What about Jisoo? She silently observed given situation sitting comfortably on the windowsill and her lips formed an annoying (at least for Jennie), knowing smirk.

------------

"Would you though?"

Lisa smirked and made a siren-like expression, also with a snap of her fingers, a little flow of wind had appeared and made her hair flip.

Chae suppressed almost hysterical laughter and, at the same moment, their world had been shaken.

Chae tripped over and instinctively let go of the food box she'd been holding on to, which caused it to fall a single second before Chaeyoung did, on the floor.

Lisa reacted immediately—her whole existence disappeared in an instant, only to appear underneath Chaeyoung on the floor, she could not feel pain of her fall, but she felt one thing though.... Chaeyoung.

The girl's hands landed straight on Lisa's shoulders and that was wonderful support for her, but Chae's knee... how Lisa's facial expression could describe it.....her glorious sexual life almost ended right there, with one single kick.