An idiot

Two people wake up at the same time, at the same dimension, both are confused as to where they are and why.

Both persons' hearts are beating frantically, catching the same pace, both are thrilled due to something unknown, familiar and growing from ashes, something...

So friendly.

But while one wakes up at a hospital palate, the other...the other is trying to survive.

——————

Chaeyoung had a terrible headache as soon as she found herself awake, her hands were laying powerlessly but one was warmly captured by something she couldn't recognize. She opened her eyes pretty easily and it shocked her when the pain started to go away with every still second she spent, trying to adapt to the lightning in the room.

But most importantly, she finally figured out what was capturing her hand. Her senses came back to her and she caught the parfum she knew no one could have but Jennie Kim. Because Kim Jisoo had a rather surprising hobby of parfumerie and as a special to raven's heart being, Jennie got her own aroma. Unique.

And if Chaeyoung had ever said that Jisoo was talented, it was totally lacking a great deal of justice.

Jisoo was a goddess at it. And Jennie was living proof of it herself. She smelled like rain and gold, and roses, and something chilly that Chae hadn't quite grasped yet.

But anyway, it was pure blessing.

So, her left hand was in a pleasant captivity of a smaller, warmer one.

Jennie's.

And what surprised Chae more was that the brunette was deeply asleep, and while she was still accommodated on the chair, her head and the upper part of her body were on the bed, her silky hair tickling Chaeyoung's arm.

But she really didn't mind. Only smiled.

And here she finally recognized the throbbing pain on the left part of her skull and started to reminisce what happened before, she quickly gazed over the room and though her subconscious mind already knew where she was, she simply needed proofs.

Yeah, hospital. And yeah, again with the same thing, stumbling upon something and losing consciousness. Her mother is probably truly amazed as to how the hell she did it twice.

And oh, the first time there was Lisa. And she, somehow, made sure that there was no pain, probably healed Chaeyoung.

Yeah.

For the first time over the course of the weeks, Chaeyoung's heart had not constricted in her chest, and she breathed out. Strangely, If there was something, she felt...

As if she had let go?

Chae lifted her right hand and traced Jennie's hair with her fingertips, watching her breathing, stable and calm. There was nothing to worry 'bout. And if there was, hell, she already gave out all her remaining fxcks on it. Time to stop.

And,

So she did.

*******

Jisoo maneuvered her way through the staff of the hospital, her steps fast and certain. She couldn't get rid of this feeling but again, one of her best friends almost had earned a concussion. Thanks to god, they had not.