I'm the one she's walking to

"Okay, tell me everything about her."

"Huh?" I asked confused as we went in another shop of a huge mall we were in.

Lisa narrowed her eyes and bit her lower lip as if she was a fashion expert (she was to be honest, even if she doesn't like to admit), while examining some dress she had picked up.

"J, like in Jennie" Lisa smiled and made a show of randomly picking up clothing faster than light, graciously at the same time. The shop's consultants silently watching her in confusion.

She then dragged me in a changing room and handed me everything she'd picked all at once, which made me almost lost my balance.

"I wanna hear everything you think of infamous Jennie, also known as your crush with kitten eyes, and," she closed the curtain in front of me after showing what to try on, "don't you lie to me."

I rolled my eyes at the dramatic voice she made at the last phrase, but her question made me think anyway, what...what can I say?

"Um..I know her for awhile." I knitted my eyebrows, it's a kinda...dry answer.

I heard a hum outside the changing room.

"She is kind, I think she is much kinder to me than anyone else." I finally managed to zip the dress, then a thought came to me.

"In school, as cliché as it sounds and as stupid as it is, there is an hierarchy; cheerleaders, in mine it's Wendy, Yuri, Chaeyoung, Sana and others. Then Badgirls: Jeonyoung, Mina, Seulgi, Moonbyul, Ryujin and Tzuyu."

"Tzuyu?!" Lisa's shocked face appeared as she drew the curtain abit away, I hit her arm 'cause she scared me, "ow, sorry, go on"

"So, also Ice Queens: Irene, Joy —yeah she is two timing with Badgirl section, and Soyeon. These are who are known, stand out of the mass, of the crowd. But Jennie.....is not in any category. But known even more—all those mentioned above have attention, Jennie has power over both Badgirls and Ice Queens. Nothing is forbidden for her. But that doesn't mean she uses her power to bully or terrorize somebody, actually, it's quite opposite, she does small things like scarring the bullies if they mock or harass someone, or making the vandales help in cleaning school, but she never shows herself as a leader of this, I realized she needs to seem intimidating to people, not someone who tends to help." I glaced at the mirror and my lips curled in a shy smile as I  felt my neck burning.

Flashback—(Truly recommend Taylor Swift - call it what you want)

Chaeyoung was staying under the roof of the school entrance as she watched the heavy rain pouring right in front of her.

If it was a movie, Chaeyoung thought, it was not a perfect scene for rainy evening at all, - the air was almost warm and she had her umbrella with her as well. She smiled sheepishly and stepped in the welcoming rain, wanting to feel the warm drops on her skin, her eyes slightly closed.

After a few seconds of childish excitement, she eventually held up the umbrella, smiling to herself as she felt the droplets on her cheeks and eyelashes.

Approaching the gates of the school she saw a very familiar motorcycle with Jennie sitting on it, without umbrella and calmly taking her leather jacket on with her shirt soaked and her curly hair sticking to her neck.

Chaeyoung clearly remembered that the girl had had an umbrella a bit earlier that day, but she also remembered that later some boy had offered almost identical one to a new cute girl who had none with her.

Jennie's one.

Ahh, This girl, Chaeyoung could be almost angry if it wasn't the same thought she had when she saw that new girl, but apparently Jennie was faster.

She looked up only to see Jennie on motorcycle before her, smiling like a crazy, but still breathtakingly beautiful one.

"57:59, our karma of good deeds almost identical." She winks and drove away, shining her gummy smile.

I can't help but smile, and, rain had stopped pouring.

End of the flashback

I came out and presented myself to Lisa who examined my outfit carefully, nodded, then gave me another one.

"She's always been quiet, smart, strategious. Never says much, only actions.  I feel she knows people nature so well that those who are lower can feel it beneficial to be with her just because of her aura, glances, words. People who can be useful come to her, without her even asking," I smiled at the description, and drew the curtains again, revealing myself in baggy pants, crop top and leather jacket.

"Oh," Lisa smirked and placed her arms on my shoulders, placing a kiss on my forehead like a proud parent.

The just shrugged, "baby grows, all  cardigans will be thrown awayyyy" she made a little dance and sang. I smile at her actions, then saw myself in the mirror behind her. Yeah, I wanna throw them away too now.

"She is beautiful in many ways," I held Lisa's hand in mine, feeling overwhelmed in that moment, "and, I love her in many ways, too"

---------------------

The blackpink documentary will be sooo soon! Can you believe it? Omg, im happy! Stay healthy and happy, luv ya!