Part 7

Lisa's POV

I focused my gaze on the bird one more time and hissed at it when it tried to pinch me with its beak again.

Being almost a magical creature means a lot of responsibility, as well as you're generating a special kind of energy that attracts other creatures. They feel that I vibrate on the other level and get confused over this little fact.

"Fuck!" I started jumping like a monkey from all the bees, birds and whatever else, who didn't even consider to fuck off already.

At one point they all seemed to disappear and I also heard a little cough from behind. I turned over and saw a petite woman standing close to me with a worried face.

"Are you okay?" she titled her head and looked straight in my eyes.

"Imhhh...fine! Thanks." I flashed her my best smile and felt strange feeling in my chest. "Who are you?" I asked as if I didn't know the answer. She smiled and offered her hand.

"Jennie. Jennie Kim," I took her hand and gosh, her hand seems so small in mine!

"Lisa. Lisa Manoban...mhh Park." We offered a smile to each other and she nodded.

"Lisa Manoban Park? It should be difficult to pronounce every day," she mocked with a sly smile.

Third person PoV

Lisa immediately found a comeback.

"Your name is quite tiny, I'd say it fits your heig...mhyff ouch!" Lisa was interrupted with birds who started flying right in front of her again.

Jennie smiled and helped that giant to get rid of birds. It wasn't surprising at all, she just glared at a silhouette beside her and birds flied away while the silhouette just rolled their eyes.

"Thank you, it's embarrassing tho," Lisa said again still feeling large wave of energy that showered her a while ago.

"It's nothing," Jennie patted her shoulder, showing her gummy smile. "I hope we will see each other again soon."

"I'd like it." Lisa bowed her head just like Jennie did.

"I'd like it." a voice beside Jennie mimicked mockingly when she walked away from the tall girl.

"Shut up Jisoo." Jennie said while laughing slightly at the situation.