Unnie

Jisoo's PoV

While our infamous whipped girls were talking to each other softly, My whole body started to warm up and I felt an urge to move around a little bit. Maybe the long time out of human physical world was taking its toll on me. But then when I finally collected my thoughts I felt a wave of foreign energy going through me, and I knew whose energy it was.

This dork, she used a siren charm on me. Y'know 'come and take what you want,' if you want, of course.

I looked up and met Lisa's mischievous eyes together with her cocky smile.

You could just flirt with me, monkey. I rolled my eyes but then a great idea came to my genius mind.

Your mommy still in shape, dalgomie.

I smiled gently looking at her like a damsel in distress and gave in the urge of my body to come closer to her.

You cant blame my body, she is hot. But I'm hotter, and she is playing with fire.

With my very first step I had already got rid of her charm and with my last step she was under mine.

—----------------

Lisa's PoV

I was frozen on my spot in an instant when I felt this girl ticklish warm breathing on my neck, I blushed hardly trying to not gulp too loudly but my nervousness took the best of me and I heard her chuckling.

I didn't mean to actually end up in this position, but when she started slowly approaching me like a tiger walking closer to its prey I could only watch it coming.

Now, when I felt my knees getting weaker from her breathing, I met her eyes with slightly closed mine and slowly placed my hands on her waist to support myself.

I find it so secure in her embrace when she caressed my shoulders and I also finally figured out who she is.

I can say now that her charm is much stronger than mine.

She is much stronger than me.

—--————-——

Jisoo's PoV

Shit.

In my mind it was much cooler, I would be all weak, come closer and then I would use my powerful vibe to invade her thoughts like I did it with the song and say somethings cool and she would be impressed and scared and turned o.....

Fine, maybe without the last one.

But this giant's big and warm and playful eyes. And her goofy smile, the way she blushed and cutely gulped because of my touch.

I felt so inspired to protect her, and now that I feel her unsteady heartbeat under my hand I crave to properly learn more about her. To know her.

I nervously bit my lip and sighed, I released her from my spell and when she intently looked at my eyes asking for the access, I freely gave it her.

Lisa heard raspy voice in her mind and smiled broadly.

"Hi, I'm Jisoo."

"Hi, unnie."