New beginning

Lisa's POV

I was shocked (dramatically sighed) at her sudden change of topic! And her mood, gosh! She was screaming, on the verge of tears and now she's grinning. All of this happened just in 5 minutes! I need a psychotherapist now.

We sit on the bench 'cause i need some rest, She tugged my sleeve and smiled shyly.

"I'm sorry if shouted on you, I didn't mean it, really. It's all overwhelming for me right now." she said looking right in my eyes. I nodded.

"It's nothing really. As long as you aren't crying or screaming at me," I chuckled.

"Does it mean you're not against beating? 'Cause if you do something creepy again i swear..." Her teasing smile became warning. I shook my head, though. I might be a powerful creature, but I'm still scared of her tone.

"Yah, yah. I'm not going to do it again! Stop threatening there, lady! now c'mon I need a drink." I blabbered and dragged her out of the park, her classes are already done for today, so we can chill.

--------------

Chaeyoung's POV

I rolled my eyes,

"Do you remember that I'm still underage?" I stated while she was dragging me and we were already on the streets full of hurrying people.

She only chuckled and we were walking for about 5 minutes more, she finally stopped near some kind of a bar and entered it, holding my hand tightly.

Then I saw her pointing with her chin to a free table and after a second I got her message and went to it, she is already ordering at the counter. I took a look to my surroundings and found it surprisingly fresh-y.

Everything is relatively new but still it reminds me of an old western movie, high stools at the bar counter, brown as a dominant color and cute couches beside large window. I can even see a little garden beyond the window and this is the only thing that says there is a modern-lifestyle outside.

I saw that this pabo is already rushing to the table with drinks, when she arrived she served me my beverage with proud smile.

"Try it." she said pointing at my glass while sipping happily on her own.

I skeptically smelled it first and took a tiny sip from the large straw.

Strawberry - flavored milk!

"This is.." My eyes went wide because of pleasure, she nodded multiple times, smirking knowingly and served me a large piece of cake, that brought for us lovely old lady, whom I assume to be the owner of this place. Lisa chatted with her cheerfully and we both bowed our heads when she left us to our food.

Few more minutes are left behind, me and Lisa are peacefully sitting and looking in the window as our tummies are full and sound now.

----------

Lisa's POV

Well, I suppose this is time for revealing my journey as a God's creature.

"Hi", I simply said and she looked at me dumbfounded. We were keeping silence all this time and I broke it with such a word. I sighed deeply and sat again with serious face. I'm nervous but I feel that I can trust this girl, for the first time in my life I trust someone fully.

"I mean, I want to start from scratch. I know that our first meeting is not perfect, at least for me." I sighed at my own words. I played with fingers but suddenly stopped and met her curious eyes. "Hello, my name is Lalisa Manoban. I was an angel almost all my life, but it happened that I broke a law. The thing I've done is a terrible crime. Well, I was said so." I hissed, but my eyes filled with sadness again. I suddenly feel lack of oxygen and breathed in making a pause in my speach.

Well, baby, I hope you're worth it.

"I was sent to a place, I guess the hell is a better description, but I don't like the sound of this word, it says nothing. I had been there for sometime, not very long. I had almost used to it, we usually think that the place is full of fire and demons, but it is a quite boring place. Nothing happens, and you don't even remember how much time you was there, all is the same." I made a pause and smiled at her, expecting pity or at least boredom on her face. All I see is calmness. Interesting.

"Briefly, I was offered to return back to heaven if I will be able to execute a task," I relaxed and giggled, "well, my task is....you." I look fondly at her and rested my arms above hers.

"Me?" She asked, looking at me gently. I caressed her hand as an answer.

Then her chubby smile appears, "If it so, what do we do then, bro?"

I got up and tugged her sleeve to do it too. We said goodbye to the owner and cashier and made it to the street. I half-hugged her on her waist while her arm is on my neck.

"Will see." I sighed contentedly remembering what I should say her.

But.

Later, I'm happy now.