Ground

"L-Lisa?" Chaeyoung stumbled turning over to see the girl herself, the brunette was smiling at her gently, her skin glistening. She was looking tired but, but so her.

It didn't take a minute after Chae saw Lisa for her to run immediately into Lisa's arms, she was warm and the little tear that was shed in this moment was for nothing but pure joy. It felt right. As if they were siblings whose bond was unbreakable, or, it was even more than that.

"I truly thought that you were not to come back." Rosie tearfully whispered, sobbing into Lisa's shirt.

"I would never leave any of you behind." Lisa snuggled further into Chae's hair. She smelled like home and a bit like Jennie. "I realized that everything I want in my life is, is here, on the g..."

"Ground." Chaeyoung leaned away, her nose slightly rosy so are her cheeks. "On the ground." The blonde said affirmatively. They smiled at each other, with Rosie chuckling out of nowhere. "I remembered one thing, I'll show it to you someday."

Lisa dumbfoundedly stared at Rosie's eyes but was interrupted by cough. They leaned away from each other and Lisa spotted a tiny arm moving in her direction. Probably to slap, her mind said, so she closed her eyes.

But all she felt was a hug, and a head that leaned onto her chest. And the aroma that she was so fond of,

Jennie.

This was probably much more surprising to Jennie than it was to Lisa to realize what she'd done, without thinking she threw away all her grudges and hugged her friend warmly. It was worth it, Lisa was worth it after all.

"I'm so sorry that I did it to you again," Lisa held Jennie in her arms and her affection reflected in the way she hide her face in smaller girl's hair. "So sorry."

Jennie collected her own emotions enough to chuckle without tears spilling from her eyes. "I bet you are."

"I am." The Thai stated.

The pre sunrise wind caught all five girls off the guard, but with warm hearts they were not to fear anything, anymore. The night was almost over and so was Lisa's journey. Her journey as an Angel. Or, it wasn't?

The tall brunette finally brought her eyes up to the people that she missed greatly, Joy, who winked at her as if they only were laughing together a few minutes ago over something stupid, and...

Jisoo.

It was so childish and so wrong, and she'd stop herself if she could. But the moment she saw the older girl with eyes full of patience and love and the smile on her lips. That compelling smile of hers.

She just couldn't help it, so she let her instinct to lead her all over again.

Tearing up, Lisa run into the girl's embrace and lift the small brunette above the ground, hugging Jisoo intimately, swinging her like the most precious being in her arms.

In her defense, when moment absorbs them both,

It was all Jisoo's fault.

Jisoo kissed her first. All Lisa did was to eagerly continue.

Today she had a long day before her, she needed explain herself and apologize, she need to find peace with herself and, and to thank universe for another chance.

Or, rather a certain someone.

Pranpriya.

Damn it, the worst thing that happened to her, was also the best thing that could ever happen.

***

A/N keep supporting our angel guys,
Rosie is such a precious human being!

Also, as the previous chapters explains the reason behind the car accident, and the following consequences, I also shall say that this story is coming to an end.

It was my first story and I'm happy that I get to share it, it might not be all about Chaennie but I hope it was worth it in some way! Lots of love and take care always!