Part 4

"What's up?" Joy asked munching on her hazelnuts, her outfit today is just a black crop top with red flannel, black wide jeans and white nikes. with her hair high in a ponytail and therefore opened jawline, she is the definition of a girl crush.

Chaeyoung wonders sometimes whether to ask her friend an advice about approaching a girl or just give it some time. She feels that there is something she needs to wait for a little bit. This inner feeling wasn't leaving her, well, along with her annoying stalker.

"It's all over again," Chaeyoung met her eyes and sighed. "Why can't they just stop? It's annoyong, by the way, why they always stalk me just before I see Jennie? It's some kind of sick coincidence," Chaeyoung blabbered, already biting her cake.

Joy nodded silently as she was watching her friend whining, she can feel that there is something else that bothers her friend beside of this creepy stalking. She knows Chaeyoung pretty well to notice unease in her behavior.

Joy took Chae's arm and squeezed her palm.

"What is it Chae?"

"I... You know that i believe in stuff, like, ghosts and angels, I mean what if God doesn't want me to be with her?" She said biting her lower lip and staring attentively before her. "It happens regularly and at the same situation, I hurry to the class room, this... person crawls behind me always hiding, and eventually I meet Jennie. And you know that when Jennie is near I'm stuttering and staring...I won't be surprised if someday she will get sick of me," She said the last part barely whispering and squeezing Joy's arm tightly, embracing.

Joy's heart breaks into millions of pieces when she sees her bestfriend like this, she embraced her in response and patted her head lovingly. "I do know that God wants you to be happy, and if Jennie's your happiness, she will be yours. It's inevitable."

---------------

Lisa's POV

Single tear escaped from my eye blurring my vision as I witnessed Chaeyoung and Joy's scene. I can't help but cry when I see someone else's tears. Stupid humanity didn't give me a chance to adapt in the hell. I've been there for 8 long days.

it's not that I'm weak or something, y'know. just, well, I decided that I'm too angelic for this. I want back.

I wiped my tear and glanced at my watch, 14:56. At 5 o'clock I will finally approach Chaeyoung. She will be heading back home alone and it's a nice opportunity for me to become visible, at least she won't be afraid 'cause I have a hot human body. Like, very hot. And we all know that appearance can be deceiving, can be dangerous to judge by. But meet by clothes, see off by mind.

My lips formed into a sly smirk as I remembered last time I became visible. girls here, on this planet, are quite obvious when it comes to staring, I'd say.