Call Joy

"Here you are,"

Jennie almost stumbled upon a kinda crazily located rock but balanced and continued watching closely.

"Kim Jisoo!" She whispered angrily when the girl she has been following took another turn with her car.

Last 5 or so minutes Jisoo was driving slowly and in an unregular pattern. It almost seemed like it wasn't Jisoo, because the girl was always quite of a careful driver.

Jennie was curious this evening when Jisoo went out in a rush, saying her halfhearted 'goodbye' and ran out to the car.

Jennie was mad as well.

Jisoo wasn't sleeping, eating and resting well, though she was in a human body  she behaved like she was immortal.

The way they communicated last days was quick and insufficient for both, and Jennie was sure the girl has her own reasons.

So does Jennie.

Spying on her best friend was a drama she wanted an award for; she has to hide and seek, wear the most suspicious face expressions and behave like she was a detective. And she doesn't like to be one.

So, when the cup of her patience was overflowed, she finally breathed out and went out of her hiding spot.

Was she surprised to see no other but her love-love, Chaeyoung? Together with Jisoo, talking to each other in their dark coats as if it wasn't summer?

Well, not.

She wouldn't be more relieved knowing that Jisoo was hurrying somewhere else,

but what the hell these two are doing!?

They were even worse: as already said black coats, hats, standing before Chae's house and the lights illuminating them as they...

Bicker.

Yeah, nothing new. At least no emergency.

Yet.

Jennie added when she remembered Jisoo's behavior these days.

She fished out her phone and pressed on Jisoo's name. After a few second she watched the brunette answering while still explaining something to Chae.

"Jendeuk....Everything is alright?" The raspy voice echoed beside its owner because Jennie had already came closer.

Jisoo confusedly turned back with a small smile only to see Jennie checking her nails which always meant she wanted some explanations.

Jisoo sighed as she realized her friend was spying on her and immediately regretted the way she acted recently; honestly, Jisoo would do the same if she thought that Jennie has problems. So she only looked down regrettably.

Chae noticed Jen the moment she dialed Jisoo and could only smile at the both. She knew that it was coming.

"Chu, what's happening?"

Jisoo met her eyes and hold the eye contact.

"Something actually happened," she then turned to her car and recalled. She turned to Chaeyoung and whispered.

"Call Joy."