You. It was you.

"I'm here to come back to...my world? isn't it?" Lisa bitterly smiled. Once she found something to hold on with her dear life...it's going to disappear right before her eyes. It wasn't true...heaven wasn't 'her world'. She left it on the earth.

Am I..really going to leave them just like that?

The worst scenario for her wasn't to go to hell again, no.

It was that they will think that she left them like they meant nothing for her. Which, she felt tears coming up, never, never will be true.

They were her everything.

The blonde saw Lisa's struggle and all she could do was to explain.

"Nothing is as difficult nor as simple as you think." She met Lisa's eyes, "Let me finish everything I want to say." Lisa nodded.

"The way certain things happen are not so hectic as people use to think, one leads to another, everything is going through the same thing, eventually the finishing line is nowhere to be found because nothing ends. The cause-effect-result is an endless process which people go through during their whole lives." The blonde sighed seeing the other patiently waiting for her to clear it out.

"The way you happened to be there when I...died," she tried to come up with another word but continued, "is not an accident." She gently shook Lisa's hand at this point.

"If you look at this from my point of view," she smiled, "it's a gift."

Lisa clenched her jaw seeing the girl saying something like that about her death....she was that young. So beautiful. So kind. The blonde saw Lisa's reaction so she smiled brightly. "Listen closely."

"Once upon a time There was a girl...." Lisa's smirked tearfully and that made the blonde laugh. "Okay, I will tell everything as it is." Her serious expression came back.

"Jennie.

Jennie was a wonderful person, young, kind, full of life and bossy. Her soul was, is, precious gift to this world, and once she met another beautiful human being, Lisa. She was young as well but a bit older than Jennie, she was gifted in every possible way and cheerful because life was worth living, always it was.

Through thick and thin, both were each other's inspiration. They loved each other more than anyone could ever imagine. As friends, they were soulmates at its finest." The blonde lovingly looked up, her mind is full of images of their life together.

"However, life is wiser than we. Sometimes we need something to happen to change our way of thinking or living. Lisa knew it all.

One day life tore them apart in the most painful way one can imagine, or at least that's what we think of it, it was death. Lisa's.

Jennie's life was drastically shattered. She changed a lot, her memories were lost. Everything she learned about love wasn't there anymore. She, at least, didn't feel it.

This way we can say that life made her sadder, her heart broke without her even knowing and also Lisa...she was...

just why?

But. I want you to look closer at the results of this big decision that the fate had made:

Jennie became someone new, yes, but also her little change of memory let her see world differently. Very differently. It gave her an opportunity to see souls. And so,

She met her keeper, her escape and her best friend. Jisoo.

And they changed each other's life.

Jisoo wasn't sure before their encounter that she ever would be someone like this; she was loved and needed, she loved the only person that had ever noticed her soul, not body or face.

Jisoo became so much more cheerful and brought to Jennie's life the best experience the latter had ever had, or maybe Jennie just relived the love she had had already learned about."

The blonde paused.

"Then, as time went by, Jennie met the one who will make her heart flatter in a new unexplored manner.

She met her new friend, or at first frenemy,

later it turned out to be her first love,

The girl with pink hair, a guitar and a kind smile on her lovely face.

The most beautiful one she had ever seen.

Well, the rest.... but not in details, you know.

They competed with each other, they cared for one another and they both thought that there is something between them, something

Magical.

And once,

once

one fallen Angel, one part-time Cupid was said to help them to find each other.

She thought at that time that she did terrible thing, that she was at fault.

Her consciousness made her believe it, eventually her wings became black, her mind thought it was right. She punished herself on her own.

And for certain reason at that moment it was helpful and bound to happen. In order to heal her sins she accepted this mission of helping two soulmates know each other.

Little did the angel know that the mission wasn't to help them, to help Rosé and Jennie,

After all,

it was to help herself."

The blonde gently caressed Lisa's numb cheek, tears dried and only cold skin met her hand, she warmed it up slowly rubbing its pink color back.

"You know, sometimes terrible things that happens to us unravel as the greatest gifts as time goes by. Nothing ever happens without reason. But sometimes the reason is not before the situation but it appears after."

The blonde hugged Lisa tightly.

"When I said that thing, that me it's you, I didn't lie. Because baby,

I never died,

My soul met my body right after the car accident.

It was you.

My soul, and I,

I'm yours."

###

"Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation."
—CHARLOTTE BRONTË