The 1

The four girls woke up relatively early, and while three others were still laying in bed, the forth, Jisoo, nervously looked all over the room and stayed quiet hoping to hear some noise.

Please,

Something.

Her heart beat grew wilder and suddenly she got up making other girls look at her quizzically, never minding them Jisoo stumbled her way to the first floor checking everything on her way and and her irritation together with suffocating burden in her chest got bigger than ever.

"Where are you?" She whispered softly at the last thing she hadn't checked, but, she already knew answer, right?

She quickly put on her coat and ran down the backyard while still holding on

to the only thing she had found on Lisa's place this morning.

Bandana.

Just like this thing, Jisoo felt left behind for a moment. But, she also felt desire to come back. So she did.

Stepping in the kitchen she experienced the same old thing she had already felt that morning,

emptiness.

The energy that made her feel like a human disappeared from her radar, as well as the feeling of excitement she brought to her so mercilessly.

On the kitchen table was laying a little letter with a small L in the corner, as well as four little objects.

After a few minutes of observing every detail of it, Jisoo tried to not hope too much, her soul already knew where the girl is, and it's not here.

If the letter is the closure, she is not reading it.

***

Jennie, Joy and Chae found Jisoo staring at the letter a few minutes after, her expression didn't say much and the way she fumbled with a toy in her hands made it clear that something was wrong.

Where is Lisa?

"Chu?" Jennie hold onto the girl's shoulder and softly took the letter from the table and caressed it with her fingers after Jisoo didn't answer.

Jennie felt it, too.

Fucking same old feeling.

She opened the letter and read it out loud hoping it was nothing she was thinking about.

But, her breath hitched.

"Good morning, and don't you worry because everything is fine! I'm... I wanted to tell you a few things before I go, in person. But, however these are the things, (I hope you can read it because my handwriting is hella messy ;)

I'm sorry to leave you like that. But it's the time I guess.

In millions of worlds and realities never would I thought you could accept me so gently, especially you, Chae. Thank you.

Jennie, here are your VIP entrance (+3 for the girls) on the next Channel runway, collection is yours as promised. You are the strongest person I've met in my life, so please take care of them, always. Take care of yourself. My bestfriend forever.

Chaeyoung. Rosie, you will never know how much your presence meant to me and always will, you are the sunrise worth waking up to and you are the garden full of flowers which keeps everything alive. The girl you wanted to become it's you; has always been you. You are already perfect, accept it. Love you from here.

P.s. You'll find something on your road, make sure to look closely for it; it'll find you at the end, for the meantime the keys are for you)

Joy, you've been the "better safe than sorry" girl to me my entire journey here, and I'm fond of you for that, the calmness you taught me and the way your strength inspires everyone around you, is gorgeous. You have been an older sister I always wanted to have. a little notebook you see on the tables is for you, it's my pick up guide for you that you've been curious about. Use it with mindfulness. Love you!

Jisoo.

Hey, I know I didn't take you out for a date, the one I promised.

But,

if you looked into my eyes deep enough I hope you saw that with all my childishness and faux pride I'd surrender myself to you without second thought. Would you surrender to me too? I'm joking, of course, I know the answer and so be it.

You are a woman and I'm only a girl. Please, remember me because I'm sure I'll never forget you. I will cherish every second and remember every kiss you gave me, the way you smile.

The pikachu is for you, just like my heart. You'll find out more about me from it, just give it time.

P.s.

Girls, don't let Rosie cry and hug her tight for me.

P.s.s.

I have absolutely nothing to do with the box that will arrive at 10. Accept it though.

P.s.s.s.

Good journey, to all of you.

With love, your Cupid. "