Part 5

Lisa's POV

Getting ready in a human body is a bit annoying, all these clothes that you need wear layer by layer. Usually, angels just snap their fingers to change outfit, and even so, our clothes much more minimalistic.

I sighed as i finished brushing my hair and turned to the mirror.

"Wow, you slayin' gurl!" I murmured to my reflection, seductively narrowing my eyes. Yah, you can't blame me, they say self-talk is important.

Anyway, I took the last glance at myself and breathed in deeply.

"Okay, I hope she will like me!" I opened the door and went out from my mansion.

--------------------

5 hours later

Chaeyoung's POV

In a hospital room

Damn, this pounding in my head, I can't even open my eyes....

Wait. Where am I? Am I dead?!

No, no, no it can't be so. if I'd die I would end up in heaven, right?

And IT doesn't feel like heaven.

Wait. What if I'm in hell? My pupils went wide even though I still couldn't open my eyes fully.

I started calming myself with positive self-talk as I know that I'm overthinking it too much.

I've totally zoned out, I didn't even realize that somebody is talking to me — gently patting my knee at the same time.

"I'm so, so sorry! I shouldn't have scared you! I hope you forgive me! Please don't die!!!..."

I was listening to someone's cries and sobbing while slowly opening my eyes wide enough to see them.

"Ms. Manoban, please stop crying! Your friend is barely injured, I can assure you that she is going to be okay." Who are they? Why this girl is crying?

I finally opened my eyes after fighting with the light. I swear it was going to blind me!

I furrowed my eyebrows as the room went quiet, after a second I met the warmest hazelnut eyes that I had ever had a chance to meet and I screamed as I remembered everything that had happened awhile ago.

-------------------

5 hours ago...

Chaeyoung's POV

I went out of my school's gate and headed straight to the bus station.

Today I planned to go for a little shopping and basically it just means that I will try on things imitating that I have a taste in clothes. Well, I don't. Hopefully it will distract me from my 'running a mile in a second' thoughts for a while.

I took a bus and got off as we arrived to my destination. I spotted the mall I've planned to go to.

'Hmm... Today is a quite crowded' I thought gently smiling at people rushing from every directions, sometimes bumping into each other and bowing to apologize.

I saw a beautiful girl right across the street who was busy blabbering something to herself and roaming her eyes everywhere; just 'till the moment when our eyes met. I smiled brightly and got even wider smile in respond.

Just then I realized that she was crossing the road. Not minding the cars.

My eyes went wide and my heart beat fastened enormously.

A trunk was approaching the girl who was still smilling at me like there's no tomorrow.

"Watch out! The trunk!.." I screamed and then lost my voice.

The girl saw the trunk and with wild eyes snapped her fingers a few times as if she was trying to remember a lyrics to a song..

I caught my breath when I saw her becoming invisible.

I stumped on my feet and fell. The only thing on my mind was purple light and strange smile on my lips.