You'd come over

After a quick shower and dinner Joy and Chae came back to Lisa's room where the fallen angel was still sleeping peacefully. They decided to not bother her and just stay like that for a while: Joy in an armchair pretending to read something in her phone and Chae with a book in her hands, rereading the same sentence again and again and again.....

Procrastination is your friend when you are faced with problem you have no power nor right to solve.

Chaeyoung bit her nail nervously still hoping to at least get a response on one of the dozens messages she sent to Jennie earlier or calls that she still was doing.

Joy, on the other hand, was patiently waiting a response from the mysterious (not so much) J-chu in her messenger, that magically became one of her contacts.

The dialog

"It's chu, how are you? how is Lisa? Send me a photo I wanna be sure."

Joy rolled her eyes.

"You can just ask for her photo if you want to have one, lil perv."

"I'm not little, you giant!"

"Yeah, We are fine, Lisa...well, she's sleeping, but could be better."

"I hope she won't be mad seeing me, I want to visit her."

"She is exhausted, but she isn't mad as much as I know. How is Jennie?"

"Jennie's sleeping, too. I don't want to leave her alone, but I know somebody who would take care of her properly."

"Who?" Joy felt that she already knew the answer but waited still.

"Rosie."

------------------

Joy tugged Chaeyoung and gently directed her to the bathroom, after that the door is closed Chaeyoung confusedly eyed Joy.

"Someone wants to say hello," she handed the phone to Chae.

"Yeah?" Chaeyoung blurted and was bombarded with questions from someone with extremely pleasing husky voice, too fast though to comprehend.

Jisoo.

Chae smiled to herself, this midget was already gently loved by Rosie, she was scared at first that somebody beside Lisa could enter her life that fast and feel like family to her, trustworthy and caring. But the girl with heart shaped lips and the most charming smile walked past her walls straight to her heart, sporting her annoying but adorable smirk.

".....and I know you want to see Jennie!" Wait, what?

"Chu, say it again, please."

"I will teleport you to Jennie if you want, and I want to take care of Lisa if it's okay."

"Teleport?!" Chaeyoung's eyes widened,

Silence.

On the other side of the line Chu face-palmed on her own nonchalance.

"Um, well, ahem........like Lisa I'm not a human." She waited but was met with the same silence. "not an angel or a demon though."

Chaeyoung stayed here with her mouth agape a little, she started doubting the reality of the whole situation.

Yes, Lisa is an angel but Jisoo, Jennie seems pretty close to her, does she know?