You

Jennie smiled dopily, looking at the three girls sleeping on the cushions and blankets on the floor.

After their long and emotionally relieving late-night conversation with Lisa, she felt so much better and eventually they came to the decision to accommodate their girls more comfortably.

Lisa made it clear that waking them up is no brainer, and instead she gently carried them bridal style on the floor, forehandedly prepared by Jennie.

So, now all 5 of them were snuggling into one another in their childishly charming and cozy 'bed'.

First was Jennie, and she definitely contemplated on laying beside Chaeyoung but her caring and respectful side won over the situation and she snuggled into Jisoo's side instead, humming softly.

Next to Jisoo on the other side laid Lisa, who was left no choice after Jennie (playfully) throw her between Chae and Jisoo making Chaeyoung immediately wrap her up with her long arms, so that Lisa's in the center. Then, next to Chae and last but not least was peacefully snoring Joy, who was fine with just hugging her pillow tightly.

Well,

Lisa had a trouble with falling asleep.

The name of the trouble was Jisoo.

Not only the girl's scent was heavenly (according to Lisa's opinion) but this very goddess shoved the crown of her head under Lisa's chin and snuggled her back to her, which made Lisa dying from desire to hold her, but

1. It's disrespectful. You totally cannot do whatever you want to a sleeping person without their consent. And Lisa was always caring and respectful to her women. (Regardless of the kind of their relationship)

2. Rosie. Chae totally disabled Lisa by embracing her that tightly.

3. Jennie. Nini was seemingly infuriated at Jisoo for dividing her attention, though everyone but Lisa was asleep, Jennie still was clinging to Jisoo's body like a coala.

But Lisa smiled happily at everything nevertheless.

She was at home,

Place she belongs to.

Wasn't she?

Maybe, she was not.