The thing about you

Jennie tugged on Chaeyoung's sleeve,

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." Jennie slyly muttered smiling at Jisoo and Lisa.

Chaeyoung, who didn't see the scene unfolding, absentmindedly opened her mouth in surprise, trying to figure out what happened to the two girls.

"Lisa, do not grape my cousin like that, and also take care of this baby while we-Chaeyoung and I-will ride near here for a little bit. Understood?"

Jennie winked at flustered Lisa, but the last part was said intimidatingly.

Jisoo smirked and Lisa nodded looking almost pale. Joy, who as always silently observed all of this, finally chuckled and approached the four girls.

"Keep our baby safe, too, Kim." She pertains to Chae.

She made an eye contact and saw a little smile on her bestfriend's lips, assuring her that she will be fine. More than fine.

Jennie solemnly nodded, then flashed her gummy smile at all of them. She gently took Chaeyoung's hand and they made their way to the car.

The vehicle slowly started going away, leaving the three girls in awkward silence, well, at least 2 of them.

Lisa's eyes widened.

Jisoo's body started to flicker chaotically and she nervously laughed after disappearing.

Joy was slightly astonished by the situation, but nothing surprises her already, she just sighed.

"Where is she?"

Lisa's eyes shut open and her gaze became warm. She childish-ly giggled, and nodded at the direction where Jisoo was again, leaning on their car, looking contented and unbothered, with chocolate mark on the tip of her nose.

"So, my secret is revealed now, but at least I used this unexpected teleportation to get us some ice cream."

Grinning, Jisoo said.

—————————

"Say something, already."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at Jennie who was smiling the whole ride.

They didn't talk.

They weren't looking at each other.

All Jennie did was smilling and all Rosie did was trying to find a decent song in the car's stereo. She narrowed her eyebrows in a repressed anger and suspicion when it played 1345788th remix of baby shark.

Jennie snickered and Chae glared at her fiercely, their eyes met for the first time during the ride, which made Jennie melt like a jelly. She gently stopped the car and took both Rosie's hands in hers.

"Sorry, but I don't dare to question Jisoo's taste in music." Her gummy smile and soft-looking cheeks made its wonders on Rosie and she smiled, feeling at ease.

"I was convinced that it's yours." Chae teased and Jen made an offended face.

"I was also curious about Jisoo, you'd never told me about her." She leaned back; eyebrow risen quizzically.

----------------
Jennie's PoV

If i I lie to her it will be no good, but I don't wanna keep anything than can affect our trust to each other.