Black beauty

Truly recommend Black Beauty by Lana Del Ray

Jisoo giggled softly at something she heard while Jennie only rolled her eyes looking unamused.

At 2 am they were sitting outside a large mansion with Jisoo giggling from time to time and Jennie being annoyed at the whole situation - right now THEY should've had a girl night and SHE needed a ridiculously large ice cream tube to numb this stupid unreasonable pain in her chest. But these girls had it all tonight and Jennie thought that the lights weren't going to turn off at all. Huh, must be having fun. She grimaced trying to imitate Lisa's happy laugh but she ended up pouting. This girl was too familiar to her to mock her. And her laugh was kinda cute, too.

They arrived here at 9 pm and Jisoo was excited to figure out whatever she wanted to figure out and Jennie almost felt it unfair that she was left uninformed about Jisoo's plan.

After 20 more minutes—for Jennie it's been like 3 hours in a row—the lights finally were off and the mansion seemed to be deep asleep too.

Jisoo nodded affirmatively, putting her bat on the ground, Jennie was still amused that she brought it with them, but all Jisoo said was "we don't know what the neighborhood is like" Jennie could only hiss now - they were like in one of the most prestigious and safe neighborhood in the city, her own mansion was only few blocks away from it, Jisoo was spiritual creature herself—why the hell is she afraid—and she wondered how did it happen that she hadn't heard anything about Lisa Manoban if they practically lived few blocks from each other?

"Wait here," Jisoo chuckled and disappeared going through the wall.

"Yeah." Jennie sighed and leaned on the same wall, feeling a bit dreamy.

"Who are you?" Jennie asked the blurry silhouette that appeared when she closed her eyes. Who are you.

——————-Jisoo PoV

"Ppoong! I hope I will have my luck today." I feel my palms a bit sweaty but it's a good kind of sweat if you know what I mean.

I started browsing around and my only radar was a gay one, and gurl... Tbh This house is like full of gayness. I'm not surprised. There are like 3 pairs of martins boots and a collection of bandanas, duh?

I probably should concentrate on the energy that was bothering me recently, it is not a puppy-nice kind of energy but it's so strong that I cannot even recognize the source of it, too much to grasp.

Usually, ordinary people have a tiny bit of energy surrounding them like a blanket, something about 3 meters, it's so thin you can't even mix it with somebody else's. But the day we met Lisa in the park I could feel much intensive vibrations, it gave me chills tbh, good ones tho.

I scanned thoroughly the mansion and stopped in front of a door which was slightly ajar, I felt Joy and Chaeyoung behind it but the energy I was looking for slipped through my fingers again. Where are you?

"Meow."

"Fuck!"

"Baby wanna come to mommy?"

I stumbled and fell on the floor right on my face. God, please don't let anything happen to my gorgeous features. Amen.

While this demon kitty was being showered with love from her or his
mommy, I nursed damaged parts of my body and stood up.

Lisa's eyes were looking right through my soul. I went stiff and she made a few steps closer with her eyelids slightly closed, almost like she was in a trance. I finally felt the source of it, and damn. It's powerful.

She is powerful.

I stood frozen on the spot with my eyes closed and felt a light touch on my cheek.

"Lice? I heard you went downstairs everything alright?" Chae softly asked sounding sleepy.

"Yeah," Lisa smirked looking at her kitten," someone just was a bad babygirl, bad-bad." she looked up and held Chaeyoung's arm tugging her in the bedroom. "It's a bedtime, missy" she took a glance in my direction making me feel almost guilty. In a good way.

Door closed behind girls and I rushed to Jennie as fast as I could. My my.

The girl is a

demon.

No mystery she is hot as hell,

Um....I mean....

god save me.