With me

Jisoo's head was leaning on Lisa's shoulder.

Their hands intertwined, she was left speechless, but she never tried to leave Lisa's side. All she wanted was to give her an assurance, Jisoo wanted to make her feel safe, at peace.

But how?

She also knew now what made Jennie feel betrayed, moreover she knew that her bestfriend is confused. Jennie didn't know that this Lisa wasn't, well,....her Lisa.

It wasn't complicated, Jisoo went through much more shittiest situations, but, it is her most precious beings now, Jennie and Lisa, who are confused and pained and suffering.

What can she do?

"Common baby, there's a place we need to visit." Jisoo smiled and tugged Lisa's sleeve.

"Aren't you....disgusted of me?" Lisa smiled humorlessly. "It's fine if you want to keep away from me...I guees, I just.." Lisa's fidgeted and whispered.

Jisoo found a way to shut the angel up.

She made Lisa meet her eyes, slowly crawling on her lap and,

"If I'd ever want to keep away from you, I'll let you know."

Jisoo captured Lisa's lips and gently bit them, making Lisa shivering under her.

"I guees, you will." Lisa brought a hand on Jisoo's cheek, caressing her tenderly. She also smiled like an alien.

"Ppoong, pabo. Let's go."