Part 6

Lisa's PoV

Back to the hospital

I didn't have enough time to react as I was engulfed in a tight and warm hug of a certain screaming girl.

"I knew that you were real!" Chaeyoung screamed right in my ear making me shiver. "It couldn't be just my imagination!"

I nervously glanced at doctor who was just jotting something down in his notebook.

I patted the girl's back and whispered, "You will totally find this even more interesting when will we get out of here. For now, don't say anything about what you saw."

She slowly nodded and removed her arms from me.

"Hello, Ms. Park," the Doctor said with a calming tone in his voice. "How are you feeling? You've passed out due to a little trauma on your head, do you remember what happened?"

Chaeyoung met his eyes and slightly stiffened, then fidgeted on her place tearing her glance away.

"Well, I don't remember what exactly had happened," she said, visibly trying to be as calm as she possibly could.

Oh baby, don't tell me that you're lying for the first time? your soul is priceless, just believe me. I smiled at her encouragingly.

"...but I remember that I fell on the ground and hit my head. I'm okay, a bit dizzy but fine."

"We have called your parents and they will be here soon. For now, just try to relax and sleep if you want, don't do any excessive physical activities," He glared at me as if I was planning to exhaust her anytime soon, and I just smiled sweetly watching him walking away.

No, Doc, not me, but soon it may be Jennie who will exhaust her.

I now focused on a girl in front of me. Heck, these puppy eyes and pouting lips. Just like a baby. I chuckled, well Jen, maybe I will be a little bit greedy.

I internally facepalmed myself, IN AN INNOCENT WAY Y'All.

--------------------

Chaeyoung's POV

Mom and I are now going back home. Lisa (if she's told me her real name) promised me that she will find me tomorrow, I hope we will talk about everything then. I'm not going to be naïve and believe whatever a stranger says to me, but....she is, She seems so familiar.

A small smile graced my face as i remembered her serious face when she was explaining me how important it is to take care of myself and watch my steps. So I do believe her a bit, she seems nice and besides, she can finally explain me about all the things I've been believing in for so long.

Is she...? An angel?

She has some kind of tattoo on her neck and as far as I know (and if the information that humanity has compiled is still relevant) it's a symbol of angels. This one is especially difficult to find, it's white and almost invisible on her fair skin. Why she needs to wear it? Isn't it a little bit risky?

"Darling, you okay? We can stop if you feel dizzy," my Mom said with a worried expression. "I will inform your school that you won't go tomorrow, don't worry."

"NO!" I blushed, I cleared my throat then, "I mean I'm totally fine! You know, I can't just skip my classes, I've worked so hard past few weeks...is that okay if I go?"

She inspected me with her most loving gaze and, finally, nodded.

I really love my Mom, she can understand that I'm serious when it comes to my studying.

Well, I have never missed a chance to see Jennie, (Beside that one time she was out of the country with her family) which means I've never skipped a day at school. Warmth filled my heart the moment I thought about her. Yeah, whipped.

So, I should thank God for my amazing health and Jennie for my excellent grades, it's not only my achievement.

And Lisa.

We have our meeting tomorrow and I will make sure that this girl feels comfortable around me, I don't know her intentions but mine is to help her, if she needs my help of course.

The one thing that I know certainly is that angels never go here, on earth, without a reason.