Never will be

It was immature decision.

Yeah.

Leaving all of them so suddenly without any explanation or at least giving them to know where I was, it's quite selfish.

But more selfish would be spontaneous outburst upon my most precious people(not all of them are human but still.)

In my defense, I can say that after I got on my bike and drove away from my mansion all I actually did was going to my favorite cafe for a good vegan burger.

I appreciated two of them, and blessed my stress eating because some of people have stress drinking instead. Definitely not me.

Being a good, well-raised young lady I was, I also went to the ice-cream parlor and ordered the smallest ice-cream con the had. I'm a rational stress-eater.

After few hours of sulking, driving and observing population of my city I finally admitted that I miss these girls. As little time we spent all together I felt at home, I wouldn't go through all of it with anyone else. Just them.

I also wondered why Jisoo didn't look for me once nor used our thought-communication. But again, this girl knows me more than I know or will ever know myself. The bond we created was built on trust, and now the trust it is. I needed time and she provided me with it.

So, at the end of the day (figuratively and literally) I came back home, with my head down like a guilty kitten, wanting no more but to hug them and clear our situation completely, once and for all. So be it, I hope.

I knocked at my own door and waited for the answer, my whole being praying for all of them to be here.

The door cracked and I was met with pair of stern and punishing eyes, lips pursed and the hand holding on to the door almost white from tension.

Angry Jisoo.

Right, all I deserve was anger, but angry Jisoo it's a sight which makes me deeply re-re-regret all the damn decisions I've made so far. From my very birth.

I knew better than trying to talk so when she shook her head disappointedly I silently entered the empty and cold house. All light were turned off, the rare sight in our place, even though there always are only Jisoo and I, we keep them on. We....don't like...y'know...

Okay, okay, we are cowards afraid of darkness.

I side-eyed Jisoo looking for opportunities to soften her cold expression, and as if on cue, she noticed the bags I was carrying.

"Dinner." I simply answered and brought all the bags to my left hand, freeing the other. My pinky softly brushed against Jisoo's while I'm still looking at my shoes.

"I'm sowy." I used my baby voice to crack up her shield and she only scoffed, walking past me and disappeared in the leaving room, leaving an uneasy feeling inside me.

Shit. I sighed and went to the kitchen placing all the bags on the counter, all 7 of them. Yeah, I visualized my cheerful dinner with all the girls, hoping for the best.

The best and I are usually in one sentence, not to brag, but... I hoped.

I sat at the counter and placed my head on my crossed arms, I sulked a bit but eventually got a grip and went in the living room, wanting to sulk properly and freely on the couch.

I didn't bother to turn the light on though my coward side of brain was deeply against, almost dragging me to the switch, but I overpowered the urge and softly crawled in the dark to the couch.