Part 2

Chaeyoung was seating peacefully in the park area which was settled nearby the school's building, leaning her back on her favorite tree behind and munching happily on her apple.

Pondering about her life, unconsciously she made a quick summary;

She is 17 year-old girl who is already an extraordinary successful student in her last senior year at school, moreover she is also taking dance and vocal classes, it really is her passion and she's always trying to become a little bit better, to be proud of herself, of course. And she really is, she's a quite self-loving person, she takes a good care of herself and never gets into (unworthy) troubles.

She has an amazing family and every and each day she is grateful for them being extra supportive and understanding.

Her mother is a neuro-surgeon, one of the best in the country.

Her father is an owner of a pet hospital and also some shelters. She's an only child and her parents have been always showering her with their love as they were trying hard to pursue their own dreams. She became independent, stubborn (that's why she is so damn good at learning)...and she has a heart of gold. She is a kind little sunshine, smiling wherever she goes.

The only problem is actually....

She is shy af.

Not that kind of shy when you can't stand up for yourself or people you love though, she never lets other people bully her or be disrespectful.

It just.

Y'know, it doesn't actually matter whether you're smartass or a genius, but if you don't have some arrogance to show it...well, then nobody really cares.

She is no type of a person who wants attention from everyone and everywhere. But there is one certain cute kitten....

"Yah, Rosé, get yourself together! you don't want to let your future wife to see your stuttering ever again." she quietly sad to herself.

She just needs to gain some confidence to get herself the girl she's been loving and admiring for so long.

Yah. God, please help me somehow?