Ice cream

Chaeyoung sighed in content looking at herself in the mirror and made last touches on her light make up. The last weekend which was spent on shopping wasn't wasted at all. She felt free and even empowered by her new clothing. What do they say? Change the outside and you'll change the inside. Mark as true.

The summer break always means, as for Chae, much less interaction with people (at least with people from school) and much more activities on the fresh air with her family.

And speaking of a part of her family, Lisa and Joy were going to pick her up in a few minutes so she went downstairs, looking for her mother to bid her goodbye.

Mrs. Park was in the kitchen munching on an apple and watching something on her Ipad, she looked up when she heard steps and grinned at her daughter who now was carrying a bit of different energy, probably more confident?

Mrs. Park knew surely that her daughter is beyond talented and well-mannered young woman, but the way she carried herself recently....Mrs. Park could only wonder what had happened in her daughter's life during past few weeks.

"Mom? I'm leaving, Joy and Lisa will be here in a few." Chaeyoung smiled and hugged her mother tightly, as affectionate as always.

"Okay, enjoy yourselves, I also hope that you bring them for dinner on Saturday!" The last part was being acknowledged with a nod from Chaeyoung who got a message 'already here' from Joy, and went outside the house.

She was met with a loud rev of a yellow sport car that parked right in front of Park residence. She was also pleased to see her two dorky friends getting out it like badasses they actually were; the only thing that missing was slo-mo to capture the flex of Joy's black hair and Lisa's expression coming from indifference to happy grin when her eyes met blonde's.

"You two promised me an ice cream treat, but it looks like we're going to a gang gathering." Blonde noticed.

"I just want to make some ladies blush today." Joy shrugged, her hands on her hips.

"I missed my human body, so I'm going to enjoy every bit of it" Lisa kissed her bare biceps wiggling her eyebrows.

Chae could only shake her head smiling and got in the car with Lisa's help who opened the car's for her and Joy respectively.

In the car it was playing 'Not shy' by Itzy and Lisa started driving to the ice cream shop they'd heard about a lot, and began animatedly talking about their plans for the summer.

"I've never tried it." Lisa confesses when the conversation took its usual course. Food.

Rosé's eyes grew wide at the other girl's words. "Lisa, stop the car!" She said firmly.

"But..."

"No buts!" Lisa complied and after Chae ask her to go out of the car, Joy replacing replaced her on the driver seat with a wide grin.

"We gotta have some nachos babies!" Joy half-sang and started the engine, then took the other turn and drove in the opposite direction.

———————-

"It's been a month!"

"It's been actually only a few days, Jisoo" Jennie said irritated as she washes her motorcycle gently, almost like a baby.

Jisoo, who had been sitting on the top of it and bouncing her legs up and down in the air, only huffed.

"When you wanna stalk Chae I'm always there!" She pouts, Jennie lifted her left eyebrow and sighed...."be loyal!" Jisoo added.

"Fine."

Jisoo started jumping at one moment and sat elegantly like a lady at the other when she met Jennie's half-judging eyes. She showed Jennie her tongue and sat comfortably on the bike.

"Are you fine with dress or wanna change?" Jisoo skeptically looked at her bestfriend.

"I have shorts underneath, we actually got dressed together." Jennie got on the bike easily, meanwhile Jisoo was questioning her memory condition. At the end she smirks and nodded, engulfing Jennie into a hug.

"Ohh, I remember" she grinned.

"Shut up." Jennie's gummy smile appeared. "Let's go 'n get your nachos"

-------------------
We could say that it was purely accidental that whenever Joy and Chaeng went to this (quite famous) nachos shop the would inevitably ran into Jennie. But if we said that it was accidental, we would be slightly wrong.

Because according to Captain Jisoo, a little bit of eavesdropping was no harm at all, moreover, she couldn't help but smile when she hears Rosé's cute voice saying nachos with her thick accent.

So planning these encounters was quite easy and seeing Jennie's wide eyes and the way she would cutely pout seeing the girl's chipmunk cheeks stuffed with nachos was an additional pleasure for Jisoo.

————————
Jennie stiffed as she acknowledged Chaeyoung's presence all over again.

It was a perfect trap Jisoo has built for her but she couldn't care less because the temptation to see Rosie was too strong.

Jennie was taken aback when the girl didn't even spared a glance at her direction; it was their little ritual to look for one another after so many unexplainable encounters.

But the next thing which made Jennie lost her appetite was the way Chaeyoung tugged on the girl's sleeve dragging her into store.

Lisa. Jennie felt a bit hurt at the way Chaeyoung gushed over the girl, made her smile and radiating her happy vibes all over the place.

Joy met Jennie's eyes after a few minutes and smiled brightly but Jennie could only nod and bleakly smile. She couldn't even feel mad at Lisa, she had unexplainable strong sympathy to that giant, so the whole situation was suffocating Jennie. She averted her eyes and saw Jisoo's curious eyes on the three girls, doing the same she did: observing. But unlike Jennie's Jisoo's eyes were playful and soon she tugged her to get up.

"I'm not in the mood, chu!" Jennie hissed wanting to get rid of the smirk that was playing on the girl's lips.

"We won't do anything, stupid! We just go home." Jisoo gently shoved Jennie to the exit, making three pair of eyes follow them.

"Jennie!" Chaeyoung finally approached the girl who only managed to put her fake smile on.

"Hi. Sorry, We need to go." Jennie said and leaved Rosie confused.

"We?um...sure" Chaeyoung whispered feeling as her tears were gathering up at Jennie's unwelcome expression and fake smile. She forced herself smile and came back to her table.

Joy and Lisa figured out her sudden change of mood immediately and hugged her tightly.

"we need the girls' night asap, Common baby, let's buy a ton of ice cream." Joy whispered and Lisa kissed Chaeyoung's cheek. They made their way to Lisa's and let the night begin.

But after seeing that pretty girl again Jisoo had her own plans for that night. Which meant Jennie's coming too. 

--------------------

Well thank you for voting, I'm really glad you like it