30

Ten's POV

We are in the car on our way towards the dome where MAMA is being held.
The car is filled with excited yet nervous tension.

"Yo this is wild. I feel like we just debuted and we're already performing at MAMA." Xiaojun comments.

"I know. It's really a chance to gain more attention from all over Asia."

I look over at Lia, who I expect to look like a nervous wreck, since I know very well of her intense anxiety, but when I look at her she doesn't seem that nervous at all, but rather happy and excited. I smile, glad she can enjoy herself and this moment without feeling too anxious.

She's looking out the window, so to get her attention I slightly nudge her knee, making her look my way.

"Hey Lia. You're okay right? You definitely seem very calm." I ask.

She smiles at me and nods.

"Yeah. I look forward to it. I'm still a bit nervous, but at least I get to see some of my friends there, so that's pretty exciting."

I furrow my brows slightly. Who are her friends? She hasn't mentioned anything about any friends.

"Who?" I ask curiously.

"Oh Uhm just some friends from when I was a trainee at JYP."

I'm still a bit confused. Lia never liked to talk about her time at JYP. She only once mentioned that some of the other trainees were some annoying bitches.

But I didn't ask her about it anymore, since I'll just have to wait and find out who she's referring to.

A little while later we arrive at the parking lot. When we step in, people immediately wants to take pictures of the new arrived.

It took us a bit by surprise, but we end up having a lot of fun with it, doing a whole lot of silly poses and laughing.

Then a staff member approaches us.
"Okay. You guys are performing in like 2.5 hours so you have a lot of time to get settled and enjoy the show before it's your turn."
She walks down the hallway, expecting us to follow her.

"So this is the toilets for all the performing acts, so that of course means where you should head out to if that becomes necessary."

She continues down the hallway and turns a left.
"Okay so this is your waiting room. Some of your own personal staff members will be here in a couple of minutes to fix your hair and makeup."

I look around in the big room. It's way more luxurious than I expected. There's two big couches and some makeup chairs with big mirrors before them. There's also a table between the couches, where there's placed some snacks and different sodas, which Hendery and Lia immediately throws themselves over.

"If you need anything, just press this button. And as I mentioned your personal staff will be here shortly to fix your hair and makeup before we call you to get to your assigned seats."

We thank her and then settles us self in.

(Ring ring)

Lia answers her phone and I glance curiously over at her to see her reaction.

"Ah really?!" She asks the person in the phone, excitedly.

"Okay, yeah the guys and I have arrived and we're currently in our waiting room. Where are you guys?"

"You're here? What do y-"

But she gets cut off with some yelling noises outside in the hallway.