13

"Lia!!"

I hear someone yell as soon as the door is opened, and the first person I see is my little brother with a big grin on his face.

I don't hesitate to run towards him and jump up in his arms.
Yes I know he's younger than me, but he's still a lot bigger and taller than me, so he easily lifts me up and swings me around.

All other 20 members just look at us, some of them a bit confused.

"Omg, my baby bro! How are you?" I ask while giggling.
It's such a long time ago since we last saw each other.

"I'm great! Especially now that you're here." He says with his face in my shoulder.

"Awww, did you miss me?" I saw, ruffling his hair, but he just nods without showing his face, which is still buried in my shirt.

"Uhm can someone tell me what's going on?" A skinny guy with dark hair and big eyes asks, clearly confused with the situation.

"Ah Mark hyung, this is my sister Liang, she'll be joining WayV, our new Chinese sub unit." Chenle says, explaining the situation with an arm around my shoulder.

A lot of shocked faces are now seen on the crowd.

"But she's a girl?" Another guy asks, sounding confused.

This is exactly what I didn't want, that this would become an awkward situation, but I guess they have reason for being confused.

"Yeah and so what Haechan? She's extremely talented and no one has ever said that WayV had to necessarily be an all boy group." Chitta says to the boy with a frown.

"Yah, it's okay Chitta, you guys were also confused when you saw me for the first time." I say to him.

Then a giggle is heard from a tall boy with light brown hair.

"How cute, Chitta! I like her already." He says smiling, walking over to Chitta, pinching his cheeks.

"Ah stop Jungwoo!" Chitta exclaims annoyed.

I just giggle at their silliness.

After that, everyone introduce themselves. They all seem very cool, and really sweet now that they've accepted that they have a female member.

When it's calmed down, we all sit around the common room and talk in smaller groups. Right now I'm sitting with my brother and his members in nct dream besides the one called Mark, he's in the middle of a laugh with a tall guy named Johnny.

I really like them, they're really cute, I'm older than all of them besides Mark, but they say that it's also set that he'll graduate from nct dream this winter.

I catch up with my brother and get to know the others a bit more, I can't help but adore Jisung, and I can see that Jisung is also really close with my brother, so I feel like I should try to get close to him too.

Later we decide to order some food, cause we all start to feel hungry and I suddenly realise that I actually haven't eaten today at all, which makes me have a minor panic attack on the inside. I'm normally very aware of eating, cause I've seen what not eating for too many days can do to a human, and it's not healthy.

When we've ordered the food, someone needs to go and get the food and we decide to play Rock Paper Scissors to decide who'll pick up the food.

After 2 minutes of playing it's only me and Yuta left, and if course it's him who wins, so I'm the one who needs to go pick up all the food.

"Yah! But we're 21 people, I can't possibly carry it all by myself!" I say in a complaining manner.

"You need to play another round to find one who'll go with me." I say, honestly just wanting to see another person lose.

"No it's okay, I'll go with you." Chitta says, grabbing my arm and walking out with me.

When we're outside the building, he lets go and walks with me side by side.

"Why did you volunteer?" I ask.

"I just needed some fresh air anyway." He says, smiling at me.

I don't question it any further.

We both have masks, sunglasses and a hat on, just in case someone would recognize Chitta.

Then suddenly, he grabs my hand and laces our fingers together, just out of the blue.

My eyes widen and I look down at our hands confused, I then look up at Chitta, my cheeks burning hot, hopefully he can't see it behind my mask.

I don't want to make the situation awkward, so I don't question it.

We're soon at the restaurant where we ordered our food from, and he lets my hand go when we approach the door, I instantly feel the cold air on my palm again.

The delicious savory smell attacks us when we step inside, and my hungry stomach starts growling.

When we've got our food and on our way back to the building, I realize no one has really said anything, so I try to start a conversation.

"So, are you excited to move to China here in a couple of days?" I ask.

"Yeah! Very much, the dorm over there is much better and way more spacious than the one here in Seoul." He says excited.

"Ah, so you've already been there?"

"Yes, me and the other members have been there once before to see it. You can trust me when I say it's great." He says reassuring.

I smile at him in response.

Then after a couple minutes of more small talk, we're back at the SM building with the food.

Everyone has already sat down at the table and Chitta sits down between YangYang and Johnny.
The only seat left is one beside Winwin and Mark, which seams fine, but then I realize the one sitting across from me is no other, but the leader of this group.

Not gonna lie, his looks are out of this world, but he also has this really intimidating aura around him, even so he's very quiet.

Well interesting I guess.

——————————————————————

A/N

Yaiii! Another chapter out.
Thank you for reading, and pls leave a vote and/or comment if you feel like it, I would really appreciate it🙏🏻❤️