12

"Ah fuck!" I exclaim annoyed when my alarm goes off at 06:30 in the morning. The reason why I'm up this early is because I've decided that I need to practice a bit before the events of today starts.

Today, we'll meet up with the rest of nct this afternoon, so they'll get to meet the new members consisting of me, Yanyang, Hendery and Xiaojun.

When I called my little brother Chenle a couple days ago to tell him that I'm joining nct/wayv, he cried in happiness on the phone, and then I started crying, just because he was crying, it's always been like that, when one of us was sad or happy, the other would feel the same.

But that just made me even more excited to see him again later today. I'm also excited to meet the rest.

I put on some sweatpants and a tank top and tie my hair up in a ponytail.

I walk out the hallway, towards the practice room.

As good and fun it is to train and practice with the members, it can easily get a little chaotic, so once in awhile it's actually nice to practice alone.

I start by continuing on my choreography to Who you? By GD, but I just don't feel it today, and I decide to try something I haven't done in years since I started as a trainee.

I put on a traditional chinese song, and positioned myself as how I remember you should. I then slowly move to the melody, just as if my body remembers the moves of the traditional dance.

Just as I feel like I'm getting a hold on it, I get interrupted by someone at the door.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to watch you." A flustered Winwin says, standing by the door.

"No no it's okay, I just got a shock." I say
With my hand on my heart with a nervous giggle.

"What did you think of it? You did traditional dance too right? It's such a long time ago I last danced like this." I say a little nervous of his opinion.

"You did really good, but you just did the first position a tiny bit wrong." He says, carefully correcting me, probably afraid that I'd get hurt by a little critique.

Instead I just smile and asks him to show me how it's done.

He accepts to do so, and I go over to the speakers to start the song again.

He then positions himself in the first position, his legs positioned a little different from how I did it, then he starts dancing, with elegant and very fluent movement.

I'm amazed, he looks so professional and sharp while dancing.

I try again after, and can already feel the improvement from before.

We keep dancing, and Winwin ends up teaching me a duet, which we then dance together.

After a couple hours of dancing, the time is 09:00 am and we decide to take a break before the other members come.

We sit on the floor with a water bottle each.

"So you also like to practice for yourself sometimes?" I ask, since he came in here before the others too.

"Yeah, and it's not like I don't like to practice with the others, that can be fun, but it's just nice to do it by yourself sometimes, but not too often, cause we need to practice all together on choreographies and stuff, and it'll just drain your energy, if you do both everyday." He explains, and I understand him completely, cause that's exactly how I feel.

"Well are you excited to see your brother?" He then asks, changing the subject.

"Mmm, very." I say, smiling at the thought of seeing my baby bro, who I haven't seen for months.

We keep small-talking like that, which is very comfortable, until the others comes in.

"Hey, what are you two doing here?" Lucas asks, when they all come in through the door.

"We just wanted to practice some traditional dance." We answer him.

They all come over to us, sitting down next to us.

Chitta looks from one of us to the other, with a weird look, before he sits down beside YangYang.

That was weird

We all talk a bit, before the others need to practice a bit. Me and Winwin joins in on some of it, but are too tired to do it all.

When we're done, we go back to our rooms to get ready for meeting with the others.

I take a quick shower, before getting ready.

10 min later

I walk out the shower and try to find some clothes.

I want to leave a good impression, but not being overdressed, since this is just a casual get together.

I probably try around five outfits before I find what I want to wear.
(Something like this, but if you don't like it, just imagine something else<3):

When I'm done, I walk out the hallway to greet the other WayV members, before we walk over to meet the others at one of the big common rooms here in SM

I surprisingly haven't seen other nct members for some reason, but someone told me that a lot of them have taken a weeks break to visit family and friends.
I knew my brother have been visiting some of his old trainee friends, which is why I haven't met up with him until now.

We walk down the hallway and up some stairs, before we're at the door to the common room.

I'm for some reason nervous again, but that changes, when a comforting hand is layed on my shoulder, calming me down, I turn around to see it's Chitta with a sweet smile on his pretty face.
I feel my cheeks getting a little warm and quickly turn around again, focusing on the door, which Kun now have opened.

———————————————————————

A/N

Another chapter out!
I really hope you enjoy this story, if you do, please feel free to vote and comment❤️

Btw, I know nothing about traditional Chinese dance, so forgive me if I said anything wrong😂