3

"Yo!! My fellow foreigners! Come in!"
Bambam is the first to greet us when we walk into the dorms.
I smile at him and gives him a hug.

"Hi Lia, long time no seen" Jinyoung, who has walked in from the living room to also greet us, then says.

I also give him a quick hug and we all walk into the living room to wait for the pizzas that Yugyeom left to go get just before we came in.

Apparently it's just gonna be us five, cause the others three is out visiting some family or friends and honestly I don't mind that it's  gonna be like that, cause it helps taking some of the worst nerves off of me.

We all sit in the couch, I choose to sit next to Jackson since he's still the one I'm most comfortable with.

"Hey Lia, I heard that it's soon that you might debut" Jinyoung then starts to cut the silence.

I fiddled with my hands, now getting nervous cause of thinking about that it's soon they'll be selecting the new members.

"I don't think Lia wants to talk about it right now Jinyoung, even so it is very exciting" Jackson says saving me from going to talk about it.

"What about your brother, I heard he's doing really well." Bambam then says to change the subject.

"Yeah he is!" I say with a smile, so proud of my little bro and happy to talk about a topic that doesn't make me almost throw up from nervousness.

"Yeah Nct is killing it right now." Jinyoung then states.
"And I heard that they're about to prepare for a new subunit." He says.

"Ah, really?" I ask, confused that I haven't heard about it.

"Yeah something about a Chinese subunit, cause they want to gain a bigger audience in China."

"Seriously?" Jackson then asks, as if he waked up from his own thoughts at the mention of China.

"Hey, it might just be a rumor, I don't know." Jinyoung shrugs.

I remind myself to ask Chenle about it next time we talk.

After ten minutes more of some random chitchats, Yugyeom walks in with the pizzas and we all gather around the dining table ready to hungrily dive into the food.

Dinner were great, I feel like I got to know some of them a bit more, which I'm so happy about.

We're currently watching some random b-movie that was showed in the tv on a random channel.

I can feel my eyes slowly getting heavier and a yawn escapes my mouth.

"Hey, are you tired?" Jackson asks me in a quiet voice not wanting to disturb the others movie watching.

"No no, I'm really enjoying this movie." I say trying to convince him that I'm into the current action happening on the screen, not wanting to sound arrogant.

He just silently laugh.

"Haha, you're not fooling me princess, come let's get you to bed." He takes my hand and we walk to his room.

"I have an extra mattress, so you can take my bed and I'll sleep on the floor." He says.

"Oh no, I can easily take the floor, you've been so nice to me and inviting me here, I should take the fl-"

"Nope! You need to be well rested for training tomorrow, so you should get the bed, end of discussion." He says sternly, not even glancing at me but continuing getting the mattress ready for him.

Not wanting to argue, I take the t-shirt that Jackson gave me and walk into the bathroom to change.

When I got back and laid down on the bed I immediately fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at the smell of pancakes and my eyes immediately went big and a wide grin played on my lips.

I quickly stood up and changed into my clothes from yesterday and run out to the kitchen.

"Yah Jackson! You shouldn't" I say when I see that he is in fact in the middle of making pancakes.

"Of course I should! They're your favorites and you're having a tough time right now, so I can't see why not." He says smiling at me.

We enjoyed the delicious breakfast with the others before I had to go.

"Can someone tell me what time it is?" I ask at the table casually, not thinking I would be busy.

"07:58" Yugyeom says casually and continues to eat the delicious pancakes.

My eyes goes wide and I run into the bathroom rushing to brush my teeth.

"Hey, hey! Why are you rushing like this, don't you still have some time?" Jackson asks, who's apparently been following me from the table to here.

"No! Today is vocal practice and we always have to be there at eight for vocal training." I say completely stressed out.
"And it's at least ten minutes to walk from here to JYP an-" I say, but is cut off by a big friendly and supporting hug.

"It'll be alright, I'll follow you there, don't worry, it won't matter coming a few minutes late." He says comfortingly.

"You sure?" I ask muffled in his shirt.

"Yes, now lets go." He says and we walk out together, saying bye to the others.

After I said goodbye to Jackson I pushed the door open to the vocal training room.
Everyone was there starring at me for being late, luckily the teacher's also late, which made me feel so relieved considering our vocal couch normally isn't very understanding with things like being late.

"Aish...Look at Lia being late and she's even in the same clothes as she had on yesterday... hmm what have she been up to." Hyeon says giggling, which started a domino effect and made the other girls giggle too.

I just rolled my eyes.

Great... I thought to myself.

————————————————————————

A/N

Hi! So I know I haven't updated for a couple weeks, but since my parents decided we would be spending our summer break in the middle of nowhere with seriously no WiFi...😒it was hard to write and update😅 And since I got home I just had a hard time writing, probably a minor writers block or something, but it gave me some time to think about how I want to develop this story, so that's great I guess😁
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great summer!!

Btw! Go stream the bad alive mv!!!! They all killed me...😫💔