Christmas special🎄

A/N
This chapter is not included in the storyline, it's just a fun little chapter I wanted to write and share and get everyone(who celebrates Xmas) in the right spirit!❤️

"Aaaargghh!"

We all sit in the common room in the SM building when we here someone yell from the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen with Lucas and Chenle to see if he's okay.

"You okay?" I ask Kun, who runs around the kitchen, looking completely stressed out.

"No i'm not okay!"

I exchange looks with the other two.

"Some of you wants turkey and some wants pork! Some wants mashed potatoes and some wants sweet, like how am I supposed to make everything in time?!"

I walk over to him and puts my hand on his shoulder, comforting.

"Listen Kun. We all appreciate that you cook Christmas dinner for us. Now let me help with something, what can I do?"

"Thank you Lia. Uhm, you can cut the apples and cabbage."

I give him a smile, accepting the task and go over to the sink to wash my hands.

I start cutting the apples, which are going to be roasted in sugar afterwards.
Someone from the other room says something loud that gets my attention for a single moment, which makes me cut my finger instead of the fruit.

"Aargh..." I exclaim and quickly puts my finger under cold water.

"What happened!?" Kun comes to my side and inspect my cut.

"Ah shit... it's deep Lia, try to keep your finger like this, so there doesn't run too much blood out."

It stings, but it isn't too bad considering it's a quite deep cut.

"Someone get the first aid kit!" Kun yells out.

Then a worried bunch of people comes in the kitchen to see what has happened.

"Oh my god, Lia?!" Chitta says and runs over to me, while Taeyong finds the first aid kit.

"It's not bad, I just cut my finger cuz I didn't pay attention." I giggle at the situation, slightly embarrassed by all the attention my accident gets.

"Let me se." he says coldly.

I hesitantly shows Chitta my finger.

"Not bad? This is really deep Lia..." he says with worry in his voice.

"Aish. You're all really dramatic, it's nothing, I can barely feel it."

Taeyong then comes running into the kitchen with the first aid kit in his hand.

"Give me your hand." He demands.

I reach my hand out to him.

"This might sting a bit." He warns me.

When he disinfects the cut I, without realizing, grab Chitta's sleeve, since it really does sting a lot for a few seconds.

I quickly realize and I take my hand away immediately, embarrassed.

"Thank you TY." I say grateful after he has put the bandage on my finger.

"You're welcome, just be careful."

"Of course, sorry for troubling everyone." I say.

"It's okay noona, me and your brother will finish your tasks in the kitchen." Jisung says, already continuing cutting the apples.
I smile gratefully at them.