18

We got home after a long and fun dinner. Every day I spend with the members, I become happier and happier to be a part of this group. I just cant wait to debut and start this exciting journey with them.

We're currently four people in each bathroom brushing our teeth on the same time.

"Ahhrgg!" Kun yells from the other bathroom, and we can hear the others over there laughing.

"I forgot to buy a new toothbrush...Ten!" He says, and calls for Chitta, sounding slightly angry.

I look up at Chitta, who just grins, waiting for Kun to come and scold him again.

"Ten!" A sour Kun appears in the doorframe.

"What?" Chitta asks innocently.

"If it wasn't for you, then I wouldn't be in this situation right now." He says, pointing his finger at him.

"Well I warned you, I said you would probably need a new toothbrush then." He says, trying to sound not guilty.

I giggle lightly and hit Chitta slightly on his arm, telling him to be fair.

Kun decides to wait for tomorrow to buy a new toothbrush, too tired to go out and buy one now. His teeth just need to survive one night without getting brushed.

We all go to our rooms to get ready to sleep. I need to change into something else and Chitta quickly gets it and turns around, without me having to ask him to do it, which I'm thankful for.
I change into my oversized T-shirt, reaching down on to almost my mid-thigh. I then turn around to see Chitta only in his boxers and a thin white T-shirt.

My cheeks betray me again and starts to redden, I quickly look away from him and I rush to go under the sheets.

He turns off the light, but my eyes are still wide open when I feel the bed sink a bit to my right when he lays down.

It takes my body ages to fall asleep, it's like it's constantly aware of him sleeping right beside me. I need to pull it together, because this'll be every night for me in a long time.

//

Next morning I wake up at the mild morning-sun coming in from the window. I'm about to stretch out when I feel something heavy around me, kinda locking me down. I look to my side and my eyes widen, it's Chitta who has placed his arms around me. He probably didn't mean to, but did it in his sleep.
His eyes are closed and are breathing heavy and slowly, which indicates he's still sleeping peacefully.

I want to get loose from his grip, but I don't want to wake him up, making this situation so much more awkward. I start with trying to gently remove his arm, but as soon as I have a grip around it, he stirs and I quickly let go of him.

I decide to go for more alternative methods. I try to wriggle my body slightly, planning to crawl under his arm, so I'll end up in the foot-end if the bed.

Just as I think I'm almost free, a hand grabs me and I look up to see a wide awake Chitta looking confused.

"Good morning!" I say and smile up at him, like the situation isn't weird at all.

"Good morning to you too... Uhm, can you tell me why you are crawling, if you could call it that, backwards out of the bed?" He asks, clearly amused by my peculiar position.

"Oh, I just didn't want to wake you up, you were sleeping so peacefully." I say, not wanting to mention him basically spooning me just minutes ago.

"But why didn't you just walk silently out of bed, like a normal human being?"

"Well, you were kinda uhm... preventing me from doing so."

"How?" He asks.

I look down, slightly embarrassed for some reason. "You were just hugging me in your sleep I guess you could call it."

"Oh" Now it's his turn to get flustered.

"I'm sorry, I tend to grab something to hug in my sleep, I should have warned you." He says, scratching the back of his head.

"No no, it's okay, you were sleeping, so you didn't have control of your actions." I say, not wanting him to feel bad or anything. Besides, it didn't feel bad when he were hugging me, I felt very protected.

"What time is it by the way?" Chitta says, changing the subject.

"Uhm 07:30." I answer.

"What? Why so early?" He asks surprised.

"Well, I thought we should have a nice breakfast, considering this is our first morning in our new home. So you and me needs to prepare it" I say excited, clapping my hands.

"But why me?" He asks with a pout. "I would much rather sleep a little more." He says and falls back on the bed again.

"Well, someone needs to help me, because wouldn't it be a little old school if I, the only female, should cook breakfast for seven males?
And it's gonna be you since we share a room and you're already awake." I say, grabbing him and pulling him up from the bed.

He ends up just accepting his faith. We quickly change into some clothes and walk out I to the kitchen.

We start to cook, and it all goes smoothly, until something starts to smell and we realize that we've now burned something on the stove, which we can't even remember what was in the first place, because we just kinda forgot it I guess, besides it can't really be identified now that it's just a black mess.

The ugly burned smell has apparently awaken Kun, who runs out to us.

"Omg, what have you crackheads done?!" He asks while he runs from his room over to us.

"Uhm we just left something on the stove, and it's kinda ruined now." Chitta says, while scratching the back of his head innocently, which I can't help but laugh at, but immediately stop when Kun looks at me with a serious expression.

"What was it?"

"Eggs"
"Bacon"

Me and Chitta look at each other, when we say two completely different things, but honestly we're both guessing, since none of us really remember what it was.

Kun shakes his head, and ends up making the whole breakfast, without me or Chitta's help. He just tells us to go wake up the others and set the table.

When everyone is up, we all sit at the table and enjoy a good breakfast as one big happy family, with no drama, just creating happy memories.

I really hope it'll stay this way.

———————————————————————

A/N

Another chapter yaii!!

Okay I know it's a couple days too late, but as I mentioned in the last chapter, my teachers has been rough on us this week, so I didn't have much time, but today its finally out🌈

I really hope you guys enjoyed it! If you did, pls give it a vote, it would mean the world to me❤️

And don't hesitate to leave a comment, I would love to know what you think about it.

Btw, thank you so much for 300 reads! Yes I know it's nothing here on Wattpad, but I'm just really happy anyone's reading it, so thank you so much to you who's reading this❤️