16

Winwin's POV

We're currently sitting in the plane, on our way to our new home and workplace for who knows how long.

I'm really happy to have Liang in our group, she's a really great person and we have a lot in common, especially with dance being a big part of both our lives since we were kids, I also kinda feel like we understand each other.
I have never been the "loudest", not as a kid and not now. I kinda get the same vibe from Liang, even so she is a little more outgoing than me, I know that she also needs some time, where it's more quiet and chill once in a while.

I thought that it would be weird or awkward to have a girl on the team, especially here in the start, but honestly you don't really think about it, she's very easy to talk to and she fits very well in, so you kinda forget that she's a girl.
Not that she doesn't look like a girl though, don't get me wrong, she's very beautiful, which can be slightly distracting, especially when she's dancing sometimes.
When that's said I don't like her that way, and I don't think I ever will.
I'm sure I'll only see her as a friend and a teammate.
Maybe one day, when we get closer, she might actually become a sibling figure to me, that's definitely something I hope for.

Right now I'm sitting behind her and Ten. They've played several crosswords in the time we've spend in the air already. There's been some slight arguments about whether it's one word or another, cause Ten is always very stubborn and wants to decide, but Liang was very sure in her case, so she wouldn't let Ten win.

But I guess it has ended well, since Liang is now sleeping on Ten's shoulder while Ten has his head on hers, probably also sleeping.

I can't stop smiling at them, they're really cute.
Kun beside me has also fallen asleep, luckily not on my shoulder though.

I can't help but think that Ten and Liang has some kind of thing for each other. I keep seeing them looking at each other when the other one doesn't see it. And there's just this chemistry between them, they fit very well together and also has a lot in common.

I look at my phone to see how long there's left of the flight.
I sigh, still an hour left. I guess I should take a short nap then, cause I don't really have anything else to do.

2 hours later

(Liang's POV)

After we landed we got out to get our luggage and find the car with the chauffeur, who's gonna take us to our dorm here in China.

So now we're currently sitting in a car, or rather a mini bus I guess, since there's space enough for all eight of us

No one is really talking, we're all just sitting and listening to the music playing in the radio. I think we're all pretty tired from the flight.

I suddenly feel my phone buss in my pocket.
I take it and I see that it's Ara who's send me a text:

Hi Lia!
How was your flight? I hope it went well and the plane didn't crash or anything...
Anyway, I wanted to say good luck to you all, and I can't wait to see you guys debut.

And also:
I know I told you that you would have your own room and then the others would share rooms. But it turns out I counted wrong, so you'll have to share a room with one of the others, you guys figure out who it'll be, hope that's not a problem.

Okay that's it! Bye!

Ara

I can't lie, this was a bit unexpected. I don't think it'll be a problem, cause I'm not really sensitive to stuff like this, but who will I have to share a room with?

I quickly respond to Ara with a text.

I then decide to break the silence in the car, to get this decision over with.

"Uhm guys? I know we all expected there to be five rooms, so I'll get my own, but turns out there's only four, so one of you need to share a room with me, hope you don't mind." I say, a bit shy, now that they all look at me with a mixture of confused and surprised faces.

"No, not at all, I think we would all be glad to share a room with you." Xiao says, being sweet, not wanting to make any situation awkward.

"Okay, I think we should just quickly find out who it'll be, so we don't spend too much time on it." I say, wanting this situation to be over with.

"How many of you will be okay with sharing a room with me?" I ask, aiming for narrowing it down.

But they all raise their hand, which doesn't help me at all.

Then Kun speaks.

"Hmm, okay honestly I know that Liang is the most comfortable with Winwin and Ten, so I think it should be one of those."

I guess his right, not that I'm not friends with the others, but I just quickly got the most close with Winwin and Chitta, so it would honestly be nice, if it would be one of them I could share with.

"As much I would enjoy spending a room with you Liang, I think it should be Ten, since you two clearly are the closest, also physically." Winwin says with a little smirk.

I immediately blush, I know he's just referring to me sleeping on Chitta, but the way he said it, makes it sound a bit dirty.

I look up at Chitta, who also has a slight pink color on his cheeks, while he tries to argue with Winwin, that we aren't close physically, but Winwin just grins at him, teasing Chitta.

Well I guess I'm gonna share a room with Chitta, that's gonna be interesting.

————————————————————————

A/N

Another chapter out!

I hope you enjoyed, if you did pls leave a vote.

I'm very grateful for you guys who read my book, and I'm really curious to know what you guys think about it, so don't hesitate to leave a comment, I would really appreciate it❤️