20

Ten's POV

"Ten! You piece of shit!"

I turn around to face whoever's storming towards me in the hallway.

"Winwin? What's wrong?" I ask surprised at his outburst.

He walks directly towards me and my eyes get wide just before he pushes me up against the wall.

"How could you treat Lia like that?!" He asks with a stern face.

"Aish Winwin, both you and me know that Lia is one of the best dancers in our group, of course my expectations for her will be high." I explain.

He just laughs quietly, like if I'm dumb or something.

"Yes I very much do know that she's very talented, but how have you not noticed her problem at all?"

Now I'm just confused.

"What problem?" I frown.

"She's been starving herself in the last 1-2 weeks Ten!" He yells angrily.

"What?! Are you serious?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Yes, and you live with her, how did you not know?"

"Where is she?!" I ask with slight panic in my voice, hoping she's okay, now feeling really bad about how I pressured her earlier.

"She doesn't want to talk to you yet, so she's sleeping in my room until she's ready to talk to you again.

I feel my heart sinking to my stomach hearing those words.

She's probably really hurt by me...

"Okay... I understand, but can you apologize I her from me?" I ask.

"Of course." Winwin says and pats me friendly on my shoulder, he's probably calmed down from his outburst again, he really isn't one to hold grudges for a long time.

"Thanks."

(Time skip)

Later we gather in the kitchen to eat dinner.
We decide to order some food, cause we don't really feel like cooking today, and when I say "we" I actually mean Kun.

We've all gathered around the table after our food has arrived, but Lia isn't here...

"Where's Lia?" I ask, not wanting her to skip a meal.

"She doesn't feel well Ten, don't worry about her she's okay." Winwin tells me, looking me in the eyes, as if he's telling me the others doesn't need to know about her problem.

"But she needs food." I say sternly.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she gets something to eat." Kun says calmly.

We then start to eat, but dinner is way more quiet than normal, it's like the air isn't normal and no one is really in a good mood.

(A couple days later)

After Winwin's outburst a couple days ago, I started to notice how Lia actually had started to look sick and way too skinny.

Now she's started to eat properly again, and i can see how easier she has with the practice now, it's also like she's upped her game even more, probably cause she doesn't want to seem weak and become better, to make up for how she did a couple days ago.

I smile to myself when I can see her health improvement in today's training, I keep looking at her through the mirror to see how she holds up and she's doing very well, better than any of the other ones to be honest.

Every now and then she notices my glances, but she just quickly looks away again.

She still hasn't talked to me yet, and she's still staying with Winwin, I can't help but miss her. I keep waking up in the night, cause the bed just feels empty, I know it sounds cliche, but she has a very calming presence that my body suddenly needs.
I hope she want to talk to me soon again, but I don't want to approach her and make her feel pressured, she apparently still needs her time.

I just hope we can be good friends again before debut.

———————————————————————

A/N

Again, sorry for the late update...😅

I know it's short, but the next is gonna be a good one...😏
So stay tuned, I'll update very soon!

Hope you enjoyed, if you did, pls leave a vote and comment❤️