6

Unknown POV

"Hey boss!" A woman exclaims while running into an office.

"Yes?"

"I just got the tapes from JYP of that possible candidate for WayV, so just wanted to hear if you have time to look them over now?" She asks excited.

"Ah okay, well I guess we can have a quick look now." The man answers, gesturing the woman to sit down beside him.

She then sits down to prepare the first tape in the computer, which is labeled Zhong Liang - vocal/rap.

On the screen is a pretty girl, age between 18-20, with long dark hair. She's standing up, getting ready to sing.
When she starts singing, a soft pretty voice escapes her mouth, it wasn't particularly high pitched, neither extremely low pitched, just a very nice, comfortable honey like voice with a slight rasp.

When she's done singing, she started to rap and her voice gets a little more raspy, she has a nice flow and the two people are both nodding their heads to the beat, while watching her.

On the screen the girl is rapping faster and faster towards the end of her verse.
The two people in the office has now wide eyes and are truly impressed.

The video ends and the man and the woman looks at each other to see the others reaction.

"Woah... she's good" He says.
"But you do know that WayV is supposed to become a boy group right?"

"Yeah I know, but you still haven't seen her dance, she's exactly what we're looking for to being the last member." She exclaims excited.

"Hm okay" he says, waiting for her to get the next video ready on the screen.

When it's ready, she sits down again and they both focus on the screen.

The 7th sense by nct u starts playing and the same girl as before starts to move to the beat, captivating the two in the office by her really fluent and on point moves.

They both sit without saying anything, astonished with the performance on the screen.

Then it ends, and the woman takes out the video and faces the other who looks like he's in deep thought.

"The choreography is different from the original one, who made it?" He asks.

"She did! She choreographed it all by herself."
She answers a little too excited.

"Ah really?" He says impressed.

"Hmm... I feel like I've seen her before, her face is so familiar." He says.

"Ahhh, you don't know?"

"What?"

"She's Zhong Chenles big sister." The woman explains.

"Really? That actually makes sense. How old is she by the way?"

"19"

"That's a good age." He says, still looking like he's in the middle of some serious contemplating.

"You know what?"

"What?" The woman asks curious, leaning a bit in in excitement.

"Give her a call, we need to see what she can do with our own eyes, and if she's great, then we'll need to see how she'll do with the boys." He says, confident in his decision.

The woman smiles satisfied.

"Okay, will do boss!" She says, while walking out of the office.

————————————————————————

A/N

Okay, I know this chapter is a bit short, but I really just wanted to get this one out😅
Sorry it took me a couple more days than I expected.
But it's fine, I feel like I'm pretty confident in how I want the story to evolve.

But anyway, I really hope you enjoyed it! So if you did, please give it a vote and leave a comment❤️

Btw, can't wait for Super M's comeback!😫
*preparing myself to die...