Ten

Liang's POV

I've been here for a couple of days now, and I have a pretty good feeling about it, they seem satisfied with my skills, so I'm feeling pretty confident in myself.
Nothing like how I felt at JYP, not that they were bad, I got treated very well there, just the psychological pressure, because of the 29 other trainees that you had to surpass. Here I only have to focus on myself and my own progress.

Today I have a meeting with Ara about whether I get to debut in this group or not.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous, but I feel way more confident than last time, but when that's said, I do feel some nervousness from the trauma I had from last time creeping up on me.

I'm currently in the practice room, working on a new choreography to distract myself before Ara comes and talk to me.

Then after ten more minutes, the door opens and Ara comes in, looking professional like always.

She smiles at me, coming towards me.
"Good morning Lia! Have you waited long?" She asks excited for whatever reason.

"Good morning Ara unnie. No no, I decided I would get here a little early to calm my nerves."
I say, scratching the back of my head,  admitting that I'm a little anxious.

"Ahh, well why don't we sit down to talk, it'll be more comfortable then, even so this probably won't take more than 5 minutes." She says, walking towards the black leather couch at the end of the practice room.

That didn't make me any less anxious to be honest.
I nervously walk towards her, placing myself next to her on the couch.

"Well Liang, as you probably have already seen, we're very impressed by your talents."
She starts off.

This was kind of the same way that the people at JYP had started, so I just become more nervous, feeling my heart starting to beat faster.

"And we think that you'll fit into this group very well, which is why we would like to offer you being a part of it." She says with a little smile playing on her red painted lips.

At first, it's like my body didn't hear her, I just sit there, looking at her like an idiot, but then I slowly take in what she said, and without control, my eyes starts to water from happiness, and I threw my arms around her in a grateful hug.
She didn't expect it, but hugged me back after a couple seconds.

"Thank you so much!" I say, backing away from her a little, giving her a little bow out of thankfulness.

"You're welcome Liang. I guess I should take this as you accept?" She asks.

"Yes! Of course!" I answer with excitement in my voice.

"Great! There's a few things we need to discuss before you meet the rest of the members."

I nod, listening to what she has to say.

"Firstly, I discussed with my colleagues whether or not you need a stage name, but your name isn't that complicated, so you might not need it, but we think just Lia would be good if you think a stage name is needed." She says, sounding like she wants my opinion about it.

"Lia is fine with me, that's what some of my friends already call me." I answer, thinking about Jackson, who came up with the nickname.

"Super! Next up is the living arrangements. As you know, your group is made up with only male idols, beside you. Therefor we'll be giving you your own room, so you can get a little private life, when that's said, you still need to share the same dorm as them, so I hope that's okay with you."

"That's fine." I say, I'm not very picky with stuff like that, as long as I have a place to stay, I almost don't care who I share it with.

"Okay great. That was the living arrangements. Now I only need to inform you about salary, and explain a few demands and requirements for you." She says.