7

2 days later

I haven't been out of my bed for 48 hours now, and strangely I'm not going insane, I feel like I'm constantly out of energy, so the feeling of needing rest is just constant for me, I'm barely able to walk without collapsing.

Two days ago, right after I was given my sad destiny. I spend that day at a little bridge, crying like a baby.
Luckily, my parents were just trying to comfort me when I showed up at home, after it began to get a bit cold out there, and I honestly just wanted my bed.

But they also immediately started trying to find a school, where I can continue my education.

I haven't been on my phone either for two days, cause I really just can't handle the world right now, or all the pity messages I might have got from people, or people wanting to know how it all went.

But I decide it's finally time to just take a quick look, not wanting to worry people.

When i open it, the first thing i see is nine missed calls and twenty one unread messages all from Jackson.

I go through the messages, the first ones, just asking how it went, and then when I didn't answer, I see his messages becoming more comforting, saying stuff like "it's okay if it didn't go well" "we won't lose contact! Don't worry, you'll for sure be successful in some other way."

Then I see the last one, which he wrote for ten minutes ago.
"Okay you haven't answered me for two days, I'm worried now. I'm coming over"

No no no!

He shouldn't come here, I'm a mess...

I try calling him up, to reassure him that I'm fine and he doesn't need to stop by.

"Damn it!" I exclaim when he's not picking it up.

I rush out of my bed, and rushing into the bathroom to get a quick shower, not wanting to smell like a rotten egg.

When I'm done, I quickly change into something and I shove all my stuff spread out on the floor under my bed and in my closet, so my room would look somewhat decent.

I sit down on my bed again to wait for him.
I take out my phone again, checking the few other messages I've got from other people.
Nothing exciting in particular.

Then I go into missed calls, and a number that I don't know have tried to call me four times already.

I frown slightly, trying to think of someone I know with that number.

Then a knocking on my door, disturbs my thoughts, and my moms head pops out of the door opening.

"Hey honey, your really handsome friend is at the door." She says.

It doesn't even take me a second to know that it's Jackson she refers to as "my handsome friend".
My mom has always been crazy about Jackson, ever since me and Jackson were hanging out at my house for the first time, and I told her that he was also Chinese, she has been his biggest fan, and I'm pretty sure she's aiming for grandchildren by the next summer.

"Arrgghh mom, okay I'm coming."

I stand up from my bed, walking out to greet my concerned friend.

"Ah Jackson, my best buddy! What up dude." I say giving him a giant Bear hug and hits his arm friendly. Trying to sound like nothing is wrong, but probably ends up sounding way too fake.
I can definitely see that he doesn't buy it.

"Are you okay Lia?" He then says calmly, but concerned.

"Of course I'm okay! Why wouldn't I be? Just because some dumb company turned down my dream, which I've worked for my whole life, that doesn't mean it's the end of the world, right? So don't you worry about me, let's talk about you." I say with the biggest smile I've ever tried to make.

He tries to respond, but I interrupt him, before his sentence comes out

"-ooh oh, and let's make tea!! You like green tea right?" I ask, not wanting land the speaking subject on something I'm not comfortable to talk about yet.

"Sooo Jackson, how's the double life going for ya? One day you're out promoting and performing with your buddies and the next day, you're doing it alone." I say, wanting to talk about anything but me and my current life-situation.

"Aish Liang, we can't avoid to talk about it, or at least let me just be there for you, I'll get you anything you need."

We're currently in my room sitting on my bed with a cup of green tea for each of us.

"You're sweet Jackson, but I really just need to reflect about this whole situation alone, to figure out what to do."

"I understand, but pls don't give up, a miracle could happen you know." He says while giving me his funny, cheeky smile.

"Yeah you're right." I say, and lay down on his shoulder to rest my head.

Then, as if the ancient gods have heard my prayers, a ring tone goes off.

I walk up from the bed, over to my table to my phone.

It's the same number that tried to reach me earlier today and yesterday.

I picked up my phone to answer it.

"Yeah hello, Liang speaking." I say, trying to sound somewhat formal, since I don't know who's at the end of the line.

"Well hello Liang, you're speaking with SM entertainment."

My eyes goes wide.

———————————————————————

A/N

Another chapter out! Hope you enjoyed it and if you did, please feel free to vote on this chapter and leave a comment if you feel like it❤️

Omg, can't stop streaming SuperM's new single '100' it's sooo good! They really killed it🙊