27

(Few months later)

After our endless promotions of "Take off" we're done in China, but we also have a little bit in Korea. So right now we're on our way in a plane.

Yangyang is currently asleep on my shoulder, which I don't mind since he's too adorable and I'm not the only one thinking that. Chitta, who sits on the seat in front of us decided to film 'the baby' sleeping on my shoulder.
I can't help but to feel bad for Yangyang, since Chitta surely are gonna tease him with it later.

Me and Chitta has not acted as any more than good friends the last months after everyone found out about our 'mistakes', which is good I guess, we can't have a non-platonic relationship with each other within the group, that would make everything very complicated.
But it can't be denied that me and Chitta are a bit closer than some of the other members, and we also do have a lot of skin-ships, like holding hands unintentionally and cuddling every time we watch a movie. But we are both convinced that it's only in a 'good-friend' kind of way.

We are finally about to land, so I wake Yangyang up from his sleep so he could get ready.

"Oh I'm sorry Lia. You should just have pushed me away." He says with slightly pink cheeks, obviously embarrassed.

"Nah, I could not make myself do that baby." I say, pinching his cheeks, mainly to tease him.

"I'm not a baby..." He quietly muttered under his breath.

We got off the plane and are our way over to get our luggage. Which some of our staff takes, so we don't have to worry about that when we have to walk passed the fans who are at the airport.

We know that a lot of fans somehow has found out that we are gonna be at this airport right now.

We are nearing the gates out to the public space of the airport and we can already hear the fans.

We safely got passed all the screaming fans, even so one of them had grabbed my hair, which had surprised me, but Lucas saw it and immediately pushed her aside. Then he gently pushed me in front of him, so I walked between all the members, which I honestly appreciated.

Don't get me wrong, I love my fans with all my heart, they are the ones who makes what I do possible, but since I'm the only female in the group, it makes me a bit more 'hated' by some toxic fans and therefor more at risk in the public.

After about an hours drive, we are nearing the SM building and we're all exited to see all the other, me especially to see my little brother, whom I haven't seen or talked to in a while.

"Do you guys want to settle in the hotel first or meet with the others immediately?" Kun asks.

"I would like to go see them now, but you guys can just settle in the hotel first if you would rather do that first." I suggest, eager to see my brother.

The others are really tired, so they decide to go settle first and then come later, but they insisted to take my luggage with them, so I didn't have to worry about that, which I appreciated.
The car pulled up to the building and I let go of Chitta's hand, which I've apparently been holding almost the whole drive.

"Okay, guys I'll see you in a bit. Will you guys be here in an hour, or when do you think?" I ask them before walking out of the car door.

"Yeah, I think an hour are pretty realistic." Xiao answers and I nod.

"Well see ya!" I wave goodbye to them and walk out of the car, where a staff member are waiting to safely guide me to the entrance.