5

"So Liang you are an extremely good and skilled dancer and you've really improved in both your rap and your vocals." The man begins.

I can feel my heart beating in my chest, as if it really doesn't want to be in this situation with me, and just wants to escape out of my chest. And I'm 100% sure it's visible, so I try to cross my arms over my chest, but decides for myself that it looks too weird, so I stop doing that and tries to focus on the "judges" in front of me instead.

"You especially shine whenever the choreography is very hip hop based and very technical hard." They continue.

I'm glad they're complimenting me, but I can't help but feel like there's gonna be a "but" coming soon.

I look down at my hands, which are still shaking, while they continue to pinpoint my strengths.

"But..." The woman then says.

Ah there it is... I think to myself.

"The girl group we're going to create, isn't going to be very hiphop based, but we have thought out some more pretty concepts, where we'll also focus way more on vocals." She explain with folded hands over her one knee with a bit harsh and very professional look on her face, which really matches her outfit, containing a classy navy blue suit.

I can slowly sense where this is going and I can feel my body slowly loosing hope.

"Which is why we've decided that you won't get to debut with this group unfortunately." She says as if it's nothing, and that sentence didn't just destroy my whole future as an artist.

I can feel my heart stops beating and my eyes begins to sting.

"B-but... I've really improved my vocals a-and I'm probably one of the best dancers in this whole team." I say trying to convince them that they shouldn't kick me out.

"We know, which is why we almost took you in, but it stood between you and a girl named Hyeon."

My heart stopped again at the mention of Hyeon, who's apparently just taken away my dream."

"And we chose her, because she has a little stronger vocals than you, and you gotta understand, that she's also a year younger."
She then explains, as if that should help on anything.

"Yeah, but that also means I have one more year of experience! I have been here as a trainee for almost three years." I burst out almost yelling, surprised at myself of how mad I sound.

My tears are now running and I honestly don't care that I sit in an office with two really professional people.

They looked awkwardly at each other

"Aish... don't worry Liang, I'm sure you'll get another chance, you're really talented." The man then says, trying to comfort me.

"No, as you said, I didn't make it cause of my age, I won't be able to be trainee for only god knows how long, I can't afford to take that chance" I say, mostly to myself.

The other two looks at each other again, not knowing what to do.

"Just tell me one thing?" I ask while sniffling and looking down.

"Of course." They say in unison.

"Will Cho be accepted into the group?" I ask, hoping she will, so I at least can be happy for someone.

"Cho? The little one?" The female asks.

"Yes" I answer quietly.

"Hmm let me see..." She says while looking in her papers.

"Ah, yes she will be accepted as the maknae of this group"

Then a little part of me relaxes, happy for Cho, especially knowing how nervous she is right now.

Just as I think I've calmed down, my stomach suddenly turns and what I before was able to suppress, couldn't be hold in any longer. Not wanting to puke all over the table and embarrass me more in front of these people than I've already done, I rush out the door, pushing away all who stands in my way.
I run out the back entrance and find the nearest bush to puke out my whole gut in.

Afterwards I run away from everyone who might have just seen me throwing up all of my insides.

After a 20 min run I've reached my goal, which is a little bridge in a park, where for some reason, rarely comes any people, which is why I've decided to spend the rest of the day here, thinking about what I should do next.

Then my eyes starts to water up again, and I sit in a position where I'm hugging my legs while resting and hiding my face on my knees, sobbing quietly.

I look up and see that I'm able to spot the JYP building, the place where I've spend almost three years of my life, trying to be good enough, while awaiting and dreading this day.

I can't go back and continue as a trainee, I don't know if I'll be able to just start going to school again. Hell I won't be able to face my parents again, cause they'll just think I'm a giant failure, which I apparently am.

And there I sit, a helpless girl sobbing and shaking on a bridge until it becomes night.

———————————————————————

A/N

Second chapter out for today!
If you liked it, please vote and comment❤️

The next chapter will be out soon as well, and it'll be a little different, so look out for that😁