36

(Lia's POV)

I wake up to an extremely annoying ringing sound.

"Turn it off!" I hear a grumpy voice from beside me.

I look to my right to see Chitta with his black hair buried down in the pillow.

I suddenly remember last night and a feeling of both happiness and guilt hits me at the same time.
That should not have happened... that should REALLY not have happened.

But before I get to think too much about that, I remember the ringing phone, which is vibrating aggressively on the night stand.

I take it. "Yeah... hello?" I start with, and following with a yawn.

"Hello is this Zhong Liang I am speaking with?"

"Yes, this is she."

"Hi Liang, you are talking to a manager at the mnet company. I'm so sorry to disturb you so early in the morning, but it's a rather important matter."

I straighten up a bit, and let her continue.

"Well as you know we are all aware of your terrible incident which happened at the resent held MAMA. I know that it is not an official case yet, but we have just now received some very interesting information from an anonymous source."

"Interesting information?"

"Yes. This person claims to have been close to the bathrooms while you were in there. This person did also see who joined you."

My heart is beating so fast. Has someone actually seen who it was?

"But before you tell me anything more. How do we know if it's the truth?" I ask.

"Well there is actual video evidence from when you enter the bathroom and when she joins."

My heart beats even faster

"Okay... so Uhm can I see it?"

"Well that's the thing. I believe for security reasons, this should not be shared digitally, since there could be a chance for it to be send out to the wrong people, now that it is surrounding you famous people."

I see her point, but my curiosity is disappointed.

"Of course you should still see it, so if it's possible for you, I would suggest you come out here this afternoon."

I agree to it since I don't have plans and well, I'm too curious to not do it

"And one more thing Liang. I think you should seriously consider contacting the police."

"Yes. I'll think about it. I'll make a decision after watching the video."

"Ok. That sounds clever. Well I'll see you soon Liang. Take care!" She ends the call.

After that, I just sit and stare down the wall on the opposite side.

"I heard your conversation." A voice besides me says.

"I figured you were awake." I answer.

"How?" Chitta asks.

"Well you breathe differently asleep." I say straightforwardly without emotion.

"Creep" He says.

A minute of silence pass.

"Well... if you'd like someone to go with you, I can take you." Chitta sits up now and looks at me for my answer.

I turn my head left and smile at him.

"Thank you." I say and I see a faint blush on his cheeks as he smiles.

I lean into him and kiss his lips slightly before I lay down again, this time closely up against him.

After a few minutes of just cuddling Chitta speaks up.

"Lia... I like you."

I look up at him.

"What do you mean? I like you too Chitta." I say and smile up at him.

"No I mean. I REALLY like you! I don't want last night to just be like a one-time-thing. I - I want to be with you." He says and he looks away from me with an extremely red face.

I smile and grab his chin to correct his gaze to look me in my eyes.

"Chitta. I REALLY like you too, but you know that we can't be together. It just can't work."

He sighs.

"I know. It's just I won't be able to be around you everyday without actually being WITH you, not being able to kiss you or touch you..."

Then his face lights up.

"What if -what if we just sneak around? Like I know we can't officially be together, but if no one knows, it shouldn't be a problem, right?"

I'm skeptical. I know that we'll become too attached to each other. But I'm yearning after him and his touch, and I know we won't be able to keep away from each other.

"Ok. But we can't tell anyone, like at all! Not the members either." I say sternly.

"Of course not!" He smirks.

"But I think we'll do great. I mean, we are sharing a room, we should really take advantage of that."

I giggle.

His smirk becomes wider, as he shifts position so he is over me.

"Chitta-"

But he shuts me up as he bends down and starts kissing my neck.

It took my by surprise, so a gasping sound escapes my lips.

"Wha- what are you doing?"

But it doesn't take me long to figure out, as he starts to go lower covering my stomach with soft kisses.

My eyes are fully closed when suddenly a sweet, yet overwhelmingly pleasuring feeling takes over my body.

"Oh god!" I exclaim as I tug his hair.

And not long after I welcome a completely euphoric feeling.

———————————————————

Wuuuhuuu I'm back!🥳

Now that this school-year is over and a whole lot of my stress has relieved, while I've also sorted out some personal things, a weight has come off my shoulders and I've found some time to continue this story.
In the mean time, the story has received a whole lot of love, so thank you all for reading!❤️
I will try to upload as often as I can, but it still can be hard for me sometimes to find motivation, so it might still be very irregular uploads😅

I reall hope you enjoyed and I'll be very happy if you would leave a comment and a vote💗

Now I'll go back to listening to "Hello future" as y'all should too😌