4

Breathe in and breathe out...

I look down at my hands which are shaking like crazy.

I get so easily nervous, I've always had a problem with it, when I was little and me and my dance friends had decided we would make a performance for our family and friends, I would also get extremely nervous and I would run out and puke in some bush.

This time I try to keep it in, not wanting to make a scene or let my nerves show too much, so I hide my shaking hands under my arms in a rather awkward position.

Today's the day we get to know if we made it into the new girl group.

We stand in a line and when we get called in we'll get told if we made it in or if we're getting send home.

There's five before me, so that means there's about ten minutes left, I could feel my stomach turning, but I tried to suppress it.

We can't see if the people before us gets in, cause if they do they get send in to another room and if they don't, they'll get send home.

"Oh god, I'm like so nervous." I could hear Hyeon whining who's the next member in line to go in.

I just roll my eyes at the clearly fake performance.

"No Hyeon you don't have to be nervous, you'll for sure get in unnie!" A couple girls goes to her side, and comforts her in hugs.

"Thank you girls, and I know you're right, my chances are pretty high, I've worked for this for two years" she says with a smile, suddenly not nervous anymore.

"Hyeon" a woman calls out and Hyeon takes a breath and confidently walks into the office.

"1..2..3..4..5..." I hear a little voice behind me counting in almost a whisper.

I turn around and see Cho looking down at the floor, counting for herself quietly.

"Hey Cho-ah, you okay?" I asked and laid a hand on her shoulder comforting.

"Oh yeah, sorry." She said clearly embarrassed.

"No you shouldn't apologize we're all nervous right now." I say trying to sound comforting.

"Thank you unnie" she said and gave me a hug, which surprised me, I haven't really hugged any of the trainees here before, but I gave in and hugged her back.

10 minutes passed and I just got more and more nervous, my knees has started to shake uncontrollably.

"Liang." The woman then says, gesturing for me to come in.

"Good luck unnie." I hear a whisper behind me saying, and I turn around to smile at her before walking in.

When I walked in, the woman who called me in sits down before me beside a man.

For some reason I had pictured JYP himself being here, but I guess he's too busy with whatever.

"Come have a seat Liang."

I took a deep breath and sat down waiting for my destiny.

————————————————————————

A/N

Okay here's another chapter out, I know it's a little short, but I wanted to end it with a little cliffhanger🤪
But I feel kinda inspired to write today, so another chapter will be up soon, probably already today.
Hope you enjoyed, if you did please feel free to comment and vote❤️