28

(Chenle POV)

My sister is finally back in Korea for some time, I've really missed her, especially lately since it's kinda hectic here right now, since we've started preparing for our comeback. It's just nice to see some family right now.

Me and Lia were extremely close when we were younger. I mean we still are, we just became parted after we became trainees in two different companies, so it makes me so happy to have her here.

I need to buy her a welcome-back-gift, I remind myself. Maybe an Apple Watch? Or that might be too basic.

"Yo Chenle! Catch!" Jaemin says.

"W-what?" I quickly turn my head, but are greeted with a harsh tennis ball right on my nose.

"Yah!"

I can hear Jisung starting to laugh, but also walking over to me.

"A-are you o-okay?" Jisung asked between his laughs.

"Yeah I'm okay, but am I bleeding?" I ask since I feel a warm liquid from my nose.

"Oh shit! Yeah you are, okay I'll go help you clean it." Jisung says, grabbing my arm and leading me out to the bathroom.

After a couple minutes with a whole lot of toilet paper. Jisung told me to lay down and wait for the bleeding to stop. I didn't like the idea of laying down on the bathroom floor, so Jisung let me rest my head on his lap.

"Chenle?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm curious. How do you feel about noona and Ten hyung being so close?" He carefully asks me.

"What do you mean?" I ask, not really knowing what he's talking about.

"You didn't see how they were sitting?"

"No. What are you implying Jisung? Of course they are friends, but they're not anything more." I say, probably a little too aggressive.

"Okay okay, they just seem really close and I find it really sweet." He then says smiling, probably finding it funny how annoyed I look over the conversation.

I didn't get to reply before we hear an extremely loud 'BANG' from the common room.

"Hmm. We should probably go check out what it was. Here put this up your nose." Jisung says, handing me a little piece of paper.

We hurry out of the bathroom and into the common room, finding Jaemin on the floor next to a completely ruined chair.

"What happened?"

"Well Uhm... when you two left, Jaemin asked us to join his ball game and we agreed, but Johnny accidentally threw it up in the ceiling and it got stuck, so Jaemin took a chair to reach it, but he had to jump to get it, which the chair couldn't handle, so yeah it broke and Jaemin fell." Mark explains, while scratching the back of his neck.

Now it's my turn to laugh.

"Ha ha! Karma is a bitch, Jaemin." I say, looking down on Jaemin, before Johnny gives him a hand to stand up again.

Then the door opens and Jungwoo and Lucas enters with bags in their hands.

"Okay food's here guys!" They say and everyone cheers before sitting at the table.

That's when we realize that the broken chair meant that we only have 20, when needing 21.

"Okay let's play rock, paper scissors, and the one loosing gets to sit on the floor."

"Nonsense!" Ten exclaims.

"Lia is so small, she can sit with me." He says, dragging her with him over to a seat and placing her on his lap.

I frown slightly at the sight, which Jisung notices, since he gives my shoulder a small squeeze.

"See what I mean?" He whispers. I don't answer him.

"Lia? Isn't it uncomfortable for you and Ten to sit like that? You can have my chair, I'll just sit on the flo-" I say in mandarin.

"No it's okay." Lia and Ten answers me in unison, I keep forgetting that Ten can also speak mandarin.

They look at each other and giggles because they answered in exact unison.

I roll my eyes at them and walk away, taking place far away from them, so I don't have to look at them.

(Lia's POV)

We have almost finished dinner, which was kinda a struggle, since I have to sit on Chitta, but it was kinda fun, we laughed a lot, since it ended up with him needing to feed me.

The others probably found us really silly, which it also were, but we don't care.

Lucas then decides to start a vlive to greet our fans.

"Hello everyone! Today me and the rest of WayV arrived back in Seoul, reuniting with our members yaii!" He starts out.

"Okay, say hi to our fans everyone." He turns the camera so everyone is being filmed.

"Okay, let me just read some comments."

"Uhm Lia and Ten hyung. A lot of people are asking why you're sitting on his lap. Can you explain please?" He asks with a hint of a smirk on his face.

"Well, you see it's all Jaemin's fault, since he broke a chair an-"

"Yah!" We hear from Jaemin on the other side of the table.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"But yeah, so we didn't have enough chairs." I explain.

"But why Ten tho?" Lucas asks with an even wider grin.

"Uhh, well because I didn't want to bother anybody else, they are too nice."

"Hey! No everybody, it's just because she likes me the most, and she doesn't want to admit it." Chitta then says.

"Yah! Not true." I say pinching his arm.

"Aish!"

"They don't buy it." Lucas says grinning.

"Why?!" Me and Chitta exclaims in unison.

But he's already moved on to Mark and Yuta.

————————————————————

A/N

This was more of a 'filler chapter' since I still need to be sure of how I want this story to develop n stuff, so don't worry the real drama is coming!😏

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did pls vote and leave a comment, I love to know what you guys think. Your sweet comments always makes my day💗