32

Ten's POV

Cheers and applauses are filling up the dome when we finish the performance. But this is wrong, we shouldn't just stand here and enjoy all this while one of us is missing.
So as soon as the lights turn off at the stage I hurry out, not being able to stand on this stage anymore. I really hope that she'll be backstage waiting for us, and then tell us that she just wasn't feeling well, but nothing serious.

When we reach the hallway, we get lead down to our room by some staff. When I grab the handle to open the door, I expect to see Lia sitting on the couch safely, but the sight I'm seeing instead surprises me and slightly frightens me too.

Jackson is sitting on the couch and when he looks at us, his face is a bit red and swollen under the eyes, with tear stains on his cheeks and wet eyes.

"Jackson?" Kun asks.
"What's wrong?"

My stomach turns since I have a really bad feeling about this and who it very well might involve.

"Uhm guys....*sniff..... i-it's Liang" He says between his sniffles and tiny cries.

"Where is she?!" I ask a bit harshly.

"I-in an ambulance... outside."

My eyes widen. What the fuck has happened?!

But instead of being rational and asking Jackson about the situation, I try to run outside, but a hand takes my wrist before I reach the door handle.

"Let me fucking go!" I yell to Jackson.

"No! The doctors don't need any interruption right now! It's important that they as quickly as possible gets to the hospital." He explains calmly, but stern.

My eyes start to prickle and I can feel the tears pressuring to be released.

"B-but she needs me!" I say when the first tear run down my cheek.

"Listen Ten. Lia is unconscious right now, but I promise you that when I've explained to you guys, we'll drive to the hospital right after." He says reassuringly.

We all sit down on the couch as Jackson starts explaining how he went looking for Lia since he didn't see her on stage and he was worried that she might have gotten a panic attack or something.
I can slowly feel the guilt rise in my stomach. I was just performing on stage, while I should have gone out looking for her instead.

"Then I found her in the bathroom... a-and she was laying on the floor, completely unconscious."

We're all quiet waiting for Jackson to continue.

"She looked pale and of course I bent down checking her breathing. She was fortunately breathing, but it was very uneven and weak, and I mean very weak."

That guilt in my stomach that kept on rising has reached my head and is now spinning like crazy. How could I have let this happen?

"I shortly talked to the doctors, and they said that their guess would be that she have ingested some kind of harsh drugs, based on her condition, but they aren't sure. They just know that she needs to be at the hospital as soon as possible or else her life might be in serious danger..." He finishes off and wipes his tears off his sleeve.

My mouth is dry and everyone is quiet, until we hear some banging on the door. Hendery stands up to open up the door. In comes a confused looking Chenle.

Ah shit...

"Hey guys... I Uhm just came here since I saw that my sister weren't on stage and I wanted to check up on her and see if she's okay." He says while scratching his neck.