19

1 week from debut

"1,2,3,4...1,2... Lia! Come on!" Chitta yells at me for the 100th time in this practice.

I really do concentrate on getting this right, but it just feels like my muscles has gotten a limit in the last week or so. Besides that my insides are constantly hurting and it's like my brain can't concentrate.

I try the choreo again with the others when Chitta has restarted the music. I really try to pressure myself this time on getting it correct, but I can feel my movements are just as sloppy as last time, if not worse...

Chitta stops the music again.
"What the heck Lia! These are simple steps, you should have been able to do this in your first year as trainee!" He stands right in front of me, staring at me with a frown.

I look down, feeling my eyes starting to sting.
"Sorry Ten" I say quietly with a cold tone.

"From the top! And Lia now you need to get it correct, you're going to be an idol, it's not just a regular dance preparation, you know that right?" He says loudly in the practice room.

"Yes." I say between my teeth, still looking down with wet eyes.

The music starts again and I try to let everything else out, only focusing on the music and my movements, my body starts shaking, refusing to let me have full control.
My vision becomes blurry and the room starts to spin...

"Lia? Are you okay?" I hear someone ask me, but instead of answering the voice, I run.

I run out to the bathroom and rush over to the toilet to puke my guts out, which hurts like hell since there's no food in my stomach, so it's only stomach acid coming out.

And then it's black.

(Flashback)

I lay in my bed, watching "Friends", since we all have a day off today. I also have my room to myself, since Chitta is in Thailand visiting some family for a couple days.

(Knock knock)

I wonder who it might be and if it's important that I open up or if I should just pretend like I'm not here and continue to watch my tv series.
I decide that I should probably open up.

I walk over and open up the door, seeing a man who I've seen before, he usually helps our manager and stuff, I'm not completely sure what he's job exactly is, I just know that I have some kind of bad feeling about him.

"Good afternoon Liang, I hope you enjoy your day off." He says, with a fake smile.

"Yes very much sir. Can I help you?" I ask, just wanting to get this over with so I can get back to my series.

"Ah no, I just came to have a little talk, may I come in?" He asks. I can't really refuse, so I open the door more so he can step inside my room.

He sits down on the one chair in the room, and I sit on the bed across from him.

"So Lia, since you guys are debuting in about a month." He starts.
"I know you guys are working hard, especially physically, which is why I haven't required this from you before now."

I don't know where he's going with this, but I have a feeling I don't like it.

"But you know we have a specific image to uphold here in this company, and we're known of our really visually appealing idols. Which you of course fits into, but since you're debuting soon, I advice you to watch out for your diet, and maybe change a few things up."