33

"Oh my god! Lia!"
A crying Chitta comes running in through the door. His hair is all messed up and he still wears the stage outfit from last night. Or I think it's last night, but I actually don't really know how long I've been unconscious. Probably not that long.

He embraces me when he reaches the hospital bed. Maybe he's squeezing a bit too hard, considering I start to not be able to breathe, but I don't care, it's still comforting.

"I'm so sorry Lia, I'm so so sorry..." He muffles out in my shoulder.

I frown slightly, what's he sorry for?

"Hey hey, it's not your fault, you shouldn't be sorry. Well I assume that it wasn't you who drugged me." I say with a smile, but it doesn't seem to affect Chitta.

"No! But we should have been looking for you, we should have found it more strange that you were away for so long, but we didn't do anything!"
He stands up and walk to the window.

"It's my fault... I noticed that you were away for some time, but I didn't do anything. I just went up on stage with the others and performed, when you were being drugged in the bathroom!"

I look at his face, which is all red and tear stained. I carefully stand up from the bed, making sure I don't get dizzy, before I walk over to him.

"Chitta... it's not your fault. I do not blame you for anything. You didn't know, just like the others didn't know. And it was the right thing to do, to go out and perform, because it could also just have been me who were having an anxiety attack and needed some space."

I make him look me in the eyes.

"Don't beat yourself up about this. I'm alive and just fine, and you are not the cause of anything, okay?" I say and give him a smile.

He smiles back and then leans in and connects our lips.
I don't know why the action surprises me, but I quickly relax and enjoy it before I let go.

We just get to release each other before Jackson steps in through the door.

"I was just in the bathroom, when the news about you being awake again came, but I'm here now." He says and scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

I rush towards him and throw my arms around him in a big hug.

"My savior!" I say and laugh into his shoulder.

"Uhm I'm just gonna wait outside then." Chitta says, and leaves us.

"I'm so glad you found me!" I say to him.

"Yeah well, I actually just thought that you would have had a panic attack or something, so I wanted to make sure that you were okay, but then I just found you on the floor. I was honestly so scared Lia, seeing you completely unconscious on the bathroom floor."

I look at him, and I can also see his cheeks are a bit red and puffed, indicating that he cried at some point.

"Yeah... I could magine... I'm sorry" I say with my head low.

"Sorry? Why are you sorry? You didn't drug yourself right?" He asks me sarcastically, but with a hint of nervousness.

"No of course not! Or I don't think so at least... but I honestly don't remember, I don't even remember why I was in the bathroom." I admit to him.

"What is the last thing you remember?" He asks me.

"Hmm... I remember us arriving to the MAMAs, and getting settled in the waiting room. I also vaguely remember getting our seats, but that's where it starts to get foggy in my brain..." I say while I really try to think.

"It's okay Lia. We'll figure everything out. You just have to relax right now and get some rest. I will call for the doctor to get an update and to hear when you can get home and maybe something about your memory."

I nod at him and I go to the bed to lay down again.

Jackson goes outside again, but after about a minute, him and the three others enter through the door again.

"The doctor will be here very soon."

We chat for a few minutes, before the doctor enters the room.

"Hello Liang. This has been a bit dramatic huh?" She says, while looking at some papers.

I just nod, not knowing how to answer.

"Well, you have somehow taken a strange "cocktail" of different kinds of drugs, we have a few guesses of which it is, but it's being tested now, so we don't have a report on that yet. But we have managed to get everything out of your system, so you will be able to go home today."

I breathe out in relief, not wanting to spend a night here.

"Just take it easy the next couple of days. I know that you have a very physical career, but the drugs might have affected your nerve system, so you should not do anything too physically demanding."
She says with a serious tone.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure she takes it easy." Chitta assures her.

"Great. Do you have any questions?"

"Yeah actually I do. It's just that I somehow can't really remember much from before I got drugged. Do you know why and do I get my memory back?" I ask her.

"Ah. Yeah well your memory loss can have been caused by a couple of things. We can see that you've hit your head pretty hard when you passed out, which can have caused the memory loss, and in that case you will most likely get it back quickly. It could also be because of the drugs, and in that case it's kinda 50/50 since we don't know which nerves in the brain they have affected specifically. But if you don't get it back in the next couple of days, then call us and we'll run some tests." She says.

I just nod, hoping that I'll soon remember and then get some answers.

———————————————————

A/N

Yaii another update! I'm not completely satisfied with this chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways!
Don't forget to vote and comment!❤️❤️
I love your comments, y'all are too sweet🥰

Also. Are you guys excited for the new comeback? I can't wait!😭