24

"Winwin?"

He looks at both of us with a surprised face.

"I-I thought you were sick?" Chitta asks with slight panic in his voice, while scratching the back of his neck.

Just when he entered and interrupted us, we pushed each other away immediately, hoping he didn't see anything, even so we all know he did.

"Well I am, but after a nap I felt a little better, so I thought I would go see how practice was going. I had no idea that it would just be the two of you"

"Uhm... y-yeah the others went shopping, so it's just me and Chitta." I say, explaining the lack of members.

"Well I can see that it's going very well then..." Winwin says with a smirk.

I look down at my feet, since my face has gotten too red and flustered.

Winwin sits down in a chair, enjoying this moment too much.

"I can hear you're practicing baby don't stop." He says, referring to the music, which are still going. That makes Chitta rush over to turn it off.

"Yes we are. I wanted to learn the choreo."

"Hmm, well if I remember correctly, you don't normally kiss Taeyong, when doing the choreography." Winwin says with a grin, looking at Chitta.

Me and Chitta shares a glance, and now it's Chitta's turn to blush.

"N-no that's not exactly a part of it. This... t-this was just uhm..." I can see how Chitta struggles with making a good explanation to the scene, which Winwin was just a witness to.

He looks at me once, but then gives up trying.

"Aish, just please don't tell anyone Winwin." Chitta pleads.

"W-we promise it won't happen again." I say.

"Ah don't worry you two. I knew something would happen between you sooner or later. It was clear from the beginning."

"What do you mean?" Me and Chitta asks in unison.

Winwin laughs at us.

"See? That's what I'm talking about, you two are so similar and just fit each other."

"Yeah, but it was irresponsible of us, and it would be a mess if two from the same group has a romantic relationship with each other." Chitta explains.

I nod in agreement. I knew he was right. Honestly I haven't thought about me and Chitta having a relationship at all, but I can't deny I've started to grow some kind of feelings for him, whether I like them or not.

"I don't believe you for a second that you would be able to contain yourselves. Especially not living in the same room."

"Of course we can! It's not like that. This was just us being caught up in a moment. Nothing more!" I say, making it sound a bit more aggressive than necessary.

"Okay, well we'll see, but just so you two know. The walls between our rooms are thin, so if you change your mind, please keep it quiet." Winwin says, with a stone face, but a hint of an amused smirk.

"Winwin!" I yell and hits him with my hoodie, because of his inappropriate thoughts.

He laughs.

"Ah, look at you two, blushing like idiots!" He says amused, pointing to me and Chitta's faces.

"Hey! Shouldn't you go back and rest now huh?" Chitta asks, probably also incredibly uncomfortable with this conversation.

"Oh yeah, you're right. I want to be healthy and rested for tomorrow." He stands up from the chair.

"Now I'll let you two continue with the choreography." He says before he leaves out the door.

Chitta clears his throat to cut the silence left in the room.

"Uhm, I don't really feel like practicing anymore. W-what about you." He suddenly sounds very shy and doesn't want to look me in the eyes.

"Yeah, no me neither. Do you want to go out and meet the others for some lunch?" I ask, just wanting to forget what just happened. Also I'm getting kinda hungry honestly.

"Yes, sounds good."

We go out the door and find our room to change and take a quick shower.

The whole time, it's very quiet. None of us wants to say anything.

Why did we do that? And it didn't happen just now, but twice! Why can't we just keep our hands to our selves?

After my shower, I changed into some black jeans with a black turtleneck and a beige jacket. I have to wear something casual, since I don't want to be noticed.
The same goes for Chitta, who's also just decided for some jeans with a plain grey shirt and black jacket.

We both take on a mask and sunglasses to not get recognized. We're lucky it's sunny today, or else the sunglasses would have seemed a bit unnecessary and suspicious.

We walk out the door towards the cafe which Yangyang just texted me they were at.

We walk in silence, which seems kinda awkward, since we normally always have something to talk about with each other.

Then Chitta looks down at me.

"Hey Lia I ju-"

But he was cut off by someone behind us.

"Omg Ten! Lia! You're from WayV right?!"

A group of teenage girls have spotted us.

Apparently our mask and glasses was not enough to disguise us from the public eye.

__________________________

A/N

Okay another one out!! I know this one is a bit short, but I really wanted to get this up today, and I wouldn't be able to write tomorrow since I'm traveling back home from my trip, so yeah that's my explanation😂

But anyway! I really hope you enjoyed, if you did pls leave a comment and vote❤️

Btw I've come up with a pretty good idea for a new fanfic, but I don't know if I'll go through with it or not😅 but first I'll finish this story and then we'll see😊