34

(Article)

The long anticipated MAMAs 2019 quickly got confusing, when the popular group WayV performed without their female member Zhong Liang.
She was seen earlier at the awards, where she looked happy and seemed to enjoy the show.

After WayV performed without Liang it all took a dramatic turn, when she was found unconscious on the bathroom floor backstage. It is unknown who found her, but some sources believe it was another highly loved idol called Jackson from the popular group Got7. This theory is believable, since it is a known fact that Liang and Jackson are close friends.

We do not know yet what caused Liang to be found in that state, but some fans believe it was a possible sasaeng, who had sneaked in backstage. This is not confirmed to be true.

The WayV members themselves has not commented on this topic yet and none has been seen active on social medias since it happened.
We all hope that Liang is doing okay.

We will be updating this case ASAP.

———

Liang's POV

"Ugh great!" I sarcastically exclaim from the couch. Dramatically throwing my phone on the pillow.

"What's wrong?" Chitta says, looking up from his iPad. He's in the works of another illustration.

"Now the whole world knows about my situation." I say, referring to the article I just read on my phone.

"Hmm... well maybe that's a good thing?" Chitta suggests.

"How is it a good thing?" I ask skeptically.

"Well. You know, it was a little weird for some people that you didn't perform with the rest of us, and you know the fans, wild theories can come. But now they know that you were very much excused." He says, while he stands up from his chair and joins me on the couch, laying an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah. Maybe you're right, it's just weird how quickly this reaches the whole world." I say, playing with my fingers.

"I get you. It's something we have to accept and deal with. We won't have the same amount of privacy as we did before, but it has its perks too."

He takes my phone and unlocks it.

"Hey what are you doing?!" I ask, regretting ever giving him my password.

"Just trust me."

He then starts smiling and showing me what he has found. He went to my Instagram and showed me all the sweet comments of our worried fans.

"Look! See how much they love you and worries for you."

I take my phone and scroll through them all.
A smile creeps up on my face, and I quickly heart as many as possible.

"Now I suggest that you post something to reassure them that you're ok." He says and pats me on my shoulder before standing up to go make us a cup of coffee for both of us.

Lia's Instagram

Hi WayZenNi!I know a lot of you may be confused about my unfortunate situation

Hi WayZenNi!
I know a lot of you may be confused about my unfortunate situation. But I want to reassure you guys that I'm ok now. I just need to rest for some days, so you don't have to worry about me😌
I look really ugly today, so I'll just give you an "aesthetic" pic of my delicious coffee, which Chitta made for me☺️
I hope you're all doing great, and now I'll continue to read your sweet messages that you all send me.
I love you!❤️

Lia💕

———
15 minutes later

"Chitta!" I exclaim as soon as he came back from the bathroom.

Today is just the two of us here. The others went to practice.
I insisted that Chitta should go too, but they all made an agreement that each day that I have to rest, one of them would stay and entertain me, which is really sweet of them.

"What?" He asks sounding annoyed, which I ignore.

"I have a terrific idea!" I say excited.

"About what?" He goes to sit down next to me, but sees our empty coffee cups, so instead he takes them to the kitchen.

"What if..." I start out explaining my idea, raising my voice a bit, since he's still in the kitchen area.

"-we adopt a kitten!" I finish my sentence, but get worried when he doesn't respond.

"Like I know it's a lot of work, but like we're seven people, so it should be poss-"
I don't get to finish what I wanted to say before he runs back and jumps in the couch to embrace me.

"Omg Lia! That's like the best idea I've heard for awhile!"

I laugh at his excitement.

He sits up, so he doesn't squeeze me too hard.

"But I don't know how we'll convince the others, I'm not sure everybody will be equally happy about the idea. And we'll also need to convince SM." He says, while he furrows his brows in thought.

"I know I know, but look, I found this website where you can adopt pets and look at how cute all the small kittens and puppies are." I say, almost crying at how cute they are on the pictures.

We talk about how great animal owners we'll be, just until the others comes back from practice.

———————————————————
A/N

Okay another update. This was just a cute filler chapter, with nothing exciting and I know it was a tiny bit shorter than usual, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways❤️
Don't forget to comment and vote☺️
And OMFGbshwhehhkdbb!!
The album😭 it's so beautiful. I cried when I listened to it for the first time. The production on every track is just *chefs kiss🤌
I also feel like they've all really improved!
I don't know which is my favorite track. It keeps switching between "Action figure" and "All for love". But then Horizon just hits you🥺
What are you guys' favorite song on the album?❤️

I hope y'all are great! See you at the next update!