25

Today we have an interview with some famous show, which is the first we'll do together as a group, which means we've gotten a lot of instructions about what we can say and can't say.

Do not mention anyone you work with besides your group members...

Don't give your honest opinions about any employees or work done in SM, unless it's positive...

Under no circumstances can you mention anything concerning your present or current dating life...

Always act like a family and if some of you are annoyed with each other or something like that, don't show it!..

These were just some examples from the top of my head.
As much as I think it's ridiculous how many restrictions we have for just a stupid interview. I can see why.

We know that there are fans who can be so very obsessed with their idols so you really need to watch what kind of information you give out. Better safe than sorry.

Right now I sit in a chair, getting my makeup done for the interview.

"So are you excited?" Yenay, my stylist, asks me.

"Uhm yeah, I mean I guess I'm more on the nervous side." I answer, while fiddling with my fingers.

"Why?"

"Well because I just gave debut, so the company can still kick me out anytime if I fuck up. So what if I say something that I shouldn't?"

"Well why should you?"

"I don't know..."

Just as I said that, someone enters the door.

A very handsome Chitta enters the room.
The stylists have done a great job. Even so this is just a casual thing and nothing with stage outfits and heavy makeup. He just looks better than normal.

I quickly look away and into the mirror, before I start to blush again.

"Yeah I don't know. I think it's also just because this is the first time people see us away from the stage and if they're going to like us and become our fans, we can't fuck up today, cause first impressions are just so important."
I rant, looking at Yenay into her eyes through the mirror, to avoid meeting Chitta's.

"I think you overthink it too much Lia. I'm sure you'll do great and they'll definitely love you. Don't worry." She says comforting, with a sweet smile.

"Thank you."

Yenay is such a nice and chill person. She's been my stylist since day one and she's always the one who's been giving me comforting and encouraging words to me before entering the stage.
I think we might become good friends in the future.

Then someone harshly opens the door and shouts.
"10 minutes before airing. I need the whole act out here and ready in exactly 5 minutes!"

"Wow someone's in a rush." Yenay says and rolls her eyes.

I just giggle.

"Well I'm actually also done with you now Lia."

"Ah great! Thank you Yenay."

"Only thank me for being done 5 minutes earlier than normal, since it looks like someone is desperate to talk to you." She then nods to the back of the room, where Chitta sits on a couch.

I hadn't looked at him since he entered, since I didn't want to make things awkward. And to be honest. Every time I just look at Chitta, I feel like everybody can look inside my brain and know what I think and what I feel. And that's something I definitely don't want anyone to figure out.