38

(Article)

Yesterday at 11 am it has been proven who the guilty person is, in the now very known and recent case of Zhong Liang, which happened at one of the biggest award shows in asia, MAMA.

At MAMA 2019, a dramatic incident occurred before the young idol had to go onto the stage.
What happened was that she had been drugged by someone as she was collecting herself together before her performance.

After a video was send from an anonymous source, it was proven the the guilty person was the idol known as Kim Hyeon, who has apparently been trainee together with Liang at the big music label JYP.

Hyeon has now explained that Liang willingly took the drugs herself, and she did not force anything on her.
This argument was proven irrelevant when a recording was shown of her admitting how she did not inform what the right contents of the pills was before they were offered.

The case is coming to an end, but there has not been putting any punishment on Hyeon since she has not officially been proven guilty just yet.
But the mystery has finally ended and we all hope Liang is doing great.
Lia hwaiting!
_________________________
3 days ago
—————
Hyeon's POV

I sat down in the dorm's couch while the other girls were still practicing the choreography which I had learned yesterday.
I didn't know what to spend my time with, so I opened my phone to go through my insta feed. I saw a post from Lia, where she assures her fans how she is doing fine after her accident.
I roll my eyes.
"It's not like I gave her anything she could die from." I thought to myself before I scrolled further, not wanting to think about her anymore.

About 10 minutes later a knock on the door broke the silence in the room. Who could it be?
Another, more aggressive knock was heard, which made me stand up from my seat.
I walked over to the door and carefully opened it.

On the other side of the door frame, stood a dark haired guy, only a couple centimeters taller than me with a very funny nose, his nose is both long, but also slightly upturned and button formed. His face is somewhat familiar.

But no matter if he's familiar or not, he ain't happy.

"I came to speak with Kim Hyeon, is that you?" He asked coldly.

"Uhm yes?"

He looked me up and down with an unimpressed look, and just walked past me into my living room.

"Hey! I didn't invite you in!" I said after him with my hands planted on my hips.

He sat down in a chair and folded his hands over his knees after crossing his legs elegantly.

"I came here to talk to you, so if you don't mind please have a seat." He said and gestures to a chair in front of him, like it was his own home and I was the guest.

He shouldn't get that satisfaction. "Uhm no I would rather not, could you just address the topic that you want to discuss?" I asked, since I really want to get this over with.

"Ok if that's what you want."

He cleared his throat.

"So you are probably aware of the current case going around in the media where one of my dearest friends, Liang, sadly is the victim."

Now I know where I've seen this guy before. He is one of Lia's members. I think he might be the one who's called something with a number...

"Yea I might be familiar with what you are talking about." I said in a tone in a mixture of confident and dumb, to not sound too suspicious.

"Yes I thought so. And I also have a lot of reasons to believe you are the perpetrator."

I giggled to make it sound like I thought it was a joke.

"You're kidding right? You know that me and Lia is old friends from trainee days, why should I drug her?"

He slightly smiled.

"Well I don't know. I can't seem to figure it out either, it seems kinda like extreme to me." He said.

He continued, "Well she was very lucky since she actually received a video, of the incident, which is showing that only one person entered the bathroom while she was there, and that person is you."

"I - I..." I didn't know what to say, could they really prove that it was me?

"Ok... you win, I did it, BUT I only offered it to her, she could have said no."

"Hmm. But you did know that she was having an anxiety attack right? And no one is in a right state of mind when under an anxiety attack, so if she might have been told that it was something different..."

"Ok ok! I-I'm sorry, you're right. I didn't say the exact contents of the pill, but I just said that they would help against anxiety and they do!"

"But they're illegal drugs... you did know that right?" He asked.

I look down in shame.

"You don't have any prove tho, that it was actually me."

Well that's where you're wrong. I've actually just recorded our whole conversation.

_________________________
A/N

I'm soooo sorry!
My plan was to have updated this wayyy before, but my parents brought me out to this house on the countryside in Italy and there was no WiFi!😣😣
It was my plan to have released a whole lot of chapters in that time🥲

But I do hope you still enjoyed this!
If you still like me(and the story🤪) pls give it a vote and leave a comment💗

See ya!