21

(Debut day!!)

3 hours... that's how much sleep I got last night.

Honestly I haven't slept well at all in the last week. It's not that Winwin is bad to sleep next to, he's very sweet and quiet.
It's probably just the bed that isn't as soft as the one I'm used to. I keep telling myself that, ignoring the little voice in my head telling me that it's because I miss a specific person...

But last night was the worst night, it's like my anxiety wouldn't leave me alone and I kept dreaming about how much of a failure I'll be when we debut and how I'll mess up the choreography in the first stage and let everybody down, so I kept waking up every hour, panting.

Luckily I only woke up Winwin the first time, because I let some sobs escape, but after that he slept like a baby.

Now it's around 7 am and I decided to come to the practice room, just to go through the choreo again for myself to lessen the chance of me messing up just a little, or maybe just to calm my nerves, dancing usually have that effect on me.

After almost an hour, my phone rings.

"Hello?" I ask, panting a bit from the dancing.

"Aish Lia! You should sleep longer today, you have a very eventful day today!"

I smile to myself at Jackson.

"Well, if you think I should sleep longer, why did you call me now?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Cause I honestly knew you would be up now, I just called you to scold you for not sleeping till at least 9."
I can clearly hear his sarcasm through the phone.

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you then mr. Wang ." I answer mockingly.

He laughs quietly on the other end of the phone.

"No, I actually just called you to wish you good luck for later today."

"Thank you, I'm definitely gonna need it." I sigh.

"No you're not Lia! Look, I know you're nervous for later, but please believe in yourself. You're one of the most talented people I know, and I know you'll blow everyone's mind, just have a little faith in yourself."

I don't answer him right away, his words touches me a little bit.
Jackson can really surprise you sometimes. He's normally very outgoing, loud and honestly not very "deep". But he can actually get serious and be extremely supportive when it's about someone he's close with.

My eyes have become a little wet now, but I hold the tears back, I don't want to break down right now.

"Thank you Jackson, what should I do without you?" I smile.

"That's what I keep asking us." He says sarcastically and I giggle.

"But honestly, don't thank me Lia. Just promise me you'll keep your head high and have faith."

"Don't worry my friend, I promise."

After that we continue to talk and before we know it, we've talked for like an hour, so we say goodbye, so I can continue with my practice.

I practice a little more before my phone rings again.

This time it's my little brother who also wanted to wish me good luck.
We talk for some time before the door to the practice room is opened and the other WayV members comes in, so I say goodbye to my brother and hang up.

We practice a couple times to make sure we're ready for later, but we quickly end up just talking, since we know the choreography in and out at this point, so now it's just our nerves taking over.