2

The dance lesson comes to an end and when our teacher turns off the music, the only sound left is all of our heavy panting.

After the teacher has left the room one of the girls called Hyeon stands up.
"Are people up for something fun? We can see if Stray kids are practicing or something" She suggests with almost a shriek at the end, and even so the other girls looked exhausted and hungry, they couldn't say no to her for some reason. She had quickly gained respect from the other trainees, because she's very strong in all positions, dancing, rapping and singing.

They all begin walking out the door. Some of them talking about if the male idol group will notice their new hair cut.
I decide not to join them, but keep working on my own choreography for one of my baby bro's songs instead, so I stand up and walks towards the music system to play "Go" 

I know it seems like I'm not very social or interacting with the others as much as I should, which is also the case, but the thing is that the first year as a trainee I lived at my parents house with Chenle instead of living in the dorms with the others, and even so it probably costed me bonding with the others, I'm not really a very outgoing person, so I'm actually completely okay with it.

Just as I was about to hit play, a little voice coming from the doorway spoke to me. "Aren't you joining us Liang unnie?"

I turned around to the last person walking out of the practice room. A tiny girl named Cho met my eyes, she only just turned fifteen, so she's the youngest, at least in our group. She's one of the only girls here that I really like, so I smiled at her.

"Ah no, not today, I just need to practice a little more, but you guys go have fun." I answered her.

"Don't bother Cho, we aren't good enough for her, she's probably going home to her rich family or hang out with Jackson Wang or something." Hyeon said, grabbing Cho's sleeve to drag her with her and the others, while glancing at me.
I just roll my eyes and waits for them to leave.

After a little over an hour of practice, my stomach starts to make angry noises, which reminds me that I need to eat.

I stop the music and picks up my hoodie that lays on the ground and takes a sip of water.
I quickly stretch my body out and walks out of the room.
Walking down the hallway I put on my face mask and takes on my hoodie, cause I know the cool evening wind will hit me when I step outside.

When I've reached the backdoor and stepped outside, the second shock of the day hits me, and surprisingly done by the same person.

"Yah, Jackson!" I say while holding my hand up to my heart.

"I knew you would still be in there, so I waited for you, and since my guess would be that you still haven't eaten yet, I'm taking you to me and my members dorm to get some food in your system." He says while laying a friendly arm around my shoulder, dragging me with him.

I slightly blush, not because I'm feeling anything towards him, but because he knows me too well, so I'm just a little embarrassed.

The walk isn't very long, but we need to take a route without many people, because of Jackson's fame, cause even so he does wear a face mask, his hood up over his head and sunglasses, and no one really would be able to recognize him, then that whole outfit would seem a little suspicious, especially because it's night and you usually don't wear sunglasses in the dark, and then the fact that we're literally walking out of the JYP building.

I normally don't hang out with the other GOT7 members, but I've been over at Jackson's dorm a couple times, so I have met them and they're very nice, and really funny, especially Bambam, he was the first I got to know after Jackson of course. But still after many encounters, I'm still nervous to meet up with a whole group of world famous idols for a casual dinner.

"Yugyeom just texted me to ask you what kind of pizza you like?" Jackson says, breaking the oddly comfortable silence.

"Anything is fine, I'm just grateful I can be there." I say not wanting to be ignorant.

"Why do you seem so nervous all of a sudden, relax Lia." Jackson says while chuckling a bit.
"You've met them before, it's fine"

"I know I know" I say looking down embarrassed again.

Another pause, where we don't say anything, before Jackson breaks the silence again.

"Hey, I know it's nerve wrecking for you right now. And I don't mean dinner, but the fact that it's soon they pick the group." He says in a serious, but gentle voice.
"But you don't have anything to worry about, I'm sure you get picked, no one of the other girls are nearly as good as you at dancing, and you've really improved both your rapping and singing." He says encouraging me while slightly shaking my shoulder.

I smile lightly at him, grateful for having him as my friend.
"Thank you, but the others are so good, and if I don't get picked I can't afford to wait more years, especially considering my age" I say just making myself more nervous.

"Don't worry, it'll be okay, and right now you don't have to worry about anything but dinner. And you better eat up, we don't want any food waste" he says in a sarcastically serious tone while pointing at me.

I giggle and gives him a side hug
"Thank you."

We've reached the door to the dorms and we step inside.

————————————————————————
A/N
Thank you for reading this chapter!
Feel free to comment and vote.
You're also more than welcome to give me feedback or correct my mistakes if you see one🙈