31

Ten's POV

"We got that boom boom boom boom boom~"

The audience are loudly singing along with NCT Dream's performance and being in the same group as them, we also scream the chorus along with everyone else.

They're doing so well, but I can't help but to start feeling butterflies in my tummy, because of the fact that there's only a few minutes before we have to get ready to perform.

I look over at Lia to see her reaction to her little brother, but when I turn my head in the direction of her seat, I don't see her.

I furrow my brows and lightly nudge Kun, who's seat is next to Lia's.

"Hey. Where's Lia?"

He looks to his side, where Lia is supposed to be sitting, but then a confused expression can be seen on his face.

"Hmm. I don't know. She went to the bathroom at some point, but that was some time ago."

I start to worry and I'm about to get up to go ask the guards if they've seen her, but just as I stand up, a staff member comes over to us.

"You guys have to go out backstage. Your performance is the next one."

"No we can't yet. One of our members are missing!"

"I'm sorry sir, but you have to go now. We'll have someone look for her." She quickly says, with a non caring face.

I follow the others. Hoping that she just went backstage to calm her nerves...

———
Lia's POV (15 minutes earlier)

An extremely dolled up Hyeon is looking at me with a really annoying smirk.

I totally forgot that she got to debut in JYP's girl group, so of course she's here tonight.

"Sorry. I'll leave now I have to perform soon anyways." I quickly say, wanting to leave so I don't have to look at her face right now.

"No no. It's okay. I do remember that you had some anxiety problems right?" She says in a tone which are supposed to sound sympathetic, but ends up sounding pretty fake.

"Yes, but I'm fine now. Thank you for your concern." I answer in a monotone voice. I walk towards the door, but her hand takes my wrist in a firm grib.

"Ah Liang. You can't fool me that easily. I know you went out here because of your nerves..."

Then her grib loosens on my wrist.

"Listen Lia... I'm sorry about how I treated you when we were trainees. I was just so nervous about not getting to debut, since that has always been my dream and I've worked my ass off to get where I am. And I knew that you were my biggest competition, but that isn't an excuse at all, so I'm sorry."
She confesses, and her face expression softens a bit.

"Yeah. You didn't treat me or some of the others the right way when we were trainees, but I get your reason, we all were under insane pressure and we all cope with it differently, so I can forgive you, don't worry." I give her a little smile.

"Ah I'm glad Lia!" She gives me a tight hug.

"Oh! Actually I guess you're a little lucky you bumped into me, since I've actually taken something with me today if I should get nervous, and I can see that you really need it so..." she says as she looks in her purse after something.
She takes out a little clear box, with some pills in it.

"Don't worry. It's nothing strong. Just enough to ease the worst nerves." She says and gives me two small pink pills.

First I get a little suspicious. I don't really know what the pills are and I'm unsure if I should just trust her like that.
Then I look down and I notice that my knees are visually shaking and I decide to take them anyway. I quickly swallow them with some water.

I look back at Hyeon, who's just watching my face intensely with a little smirk.

I give her a confused look, before I feel a slight dizziness in my head and I look down on my hands, which has started to become blurry.

I look up at Hyeon, who's started giggling.

"I didn't know someone could be that naive."
Those were the last words I heard before things went black.

———
Jackson's POV

I hear the MCs present WayV and I can't help but to stand up and cheer on them, while they walk onstage.

The light on the stage turns dark and the whole dome are waiting in excitement for the performance to begin.

But as soon as the projectors comes on again to light up the stage I only see 7 people. I naturally look for Lia on stage and of course it's her who's missing.

Ah shit Lia...
I just know that her nerves has got to her and I run out after getting permission from the guards.

"Lia!" I call out in the hallway backstage, but I don't get an answer.
I see some staff talking in a corner and run towards them.

"Uhm. Have you seen Liang from WayV anywhere?" I ask them.

They shake their heads and I continue down the hallway until I pass the bathrooms. Of course she's gone to the bathroom with her nerves.
I don't hesitate to walk into the ladies bathroom, honestly not thinking about it.
But the sight I see when I walk in surprises me.

Lia is sprawled out on the floor obviously unconscious.

"Fuck! Lia!" I yell worried before hurrying to her side.

——————————————————

A/N

Hehe a bit more dramatic chapter I guess...🤭
And I know that it also was a bit shorter, but I wanted it to end like this so yea☺️

But I hope you enjoyed it! If you did pls vote and also leave a comment, I love to read your comments, they always makes my day❤️